CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

You walked into the great hall, your hand in Cedric's. Everyone was looking at you. You stood in the middle of the hall facing Cedric who was smiling at you.

"The champions and their dates will open the Yule Ball now with the traditional dance." McGonagall said.

The music started to play. Cedric grabbed both of your hands, leading you through the great hall.

You moved to the music with a smile on your face. You felt so happy at this moment.

"You're doing great." Cedric smiled. He put his forehead to yours. You gave him a warm smile.

As the music almost came to an end another song started playing and more people started to join in.

You looked around and saw almost everyone dancing with a smile on their face. Everyone looked so happy right now and it was really great to see.

"Should I get us some drinks?" Cedric asked. You nod your head with a smile. As Cedric walked away you felt someone tapping your shoulder.

You turned around seeing Fred standing in front of you. "You promised me that I could have one dance with you." He laughed.

You laughed at him, putting your hand is his.

"You can dance the best of all the champions. You've already won that one." Fred said.

"What's with all the compliments?" You laughed.

Fred shrugged his shoulders. "Just telling the truth." He smiled.

As you danced with him you bumped into Hermione.

"Y/N!" She smiled at you wrapping her arms around you. "Come dance with us." She said excitedly. You started dancing with her, Krum and Fred and George were also joining in with their dates.

"Where's your date?" Krum asked.

"Getting drinks." You smiled.

You looked over at a table and saw Harry and Ron sitting there by themselves.

"Excuse me." You said. You walked over to them, sitting next to Harry.

"Where are your dates? You know this looks really pathetic." You laughed.

"Lavender is being annoying, honestly. Keep clinging onto me." Ron said, rolling his eyes.

You laughed, looking at Harry. "I don't know where Cho went, said she had to do something real quick but she has been away for fifteen minutes already." Harry sighed.

"Where's you date then, Y/N?" Ron asked.

"He's getting us drinks but now that you're bringing him up, it's taking pretty long actually." You said.

You looked around the great hall but didn't see Cedric anywhere.

Your eyes fell on Draco who was dancing with Pansy. He looked really good actually. You never saw him like this before.

"I'm going to find Cho." Harry said, standing up and walking away.

"Come dance with us?" You said, looking at Ron.

"I'm not going to dance with Hermione and Krum." Ron scoffed.

You stood up rolling your eyes. "I'll just leave you here then." You said as you walked back to the group you were just dancing with.

"Cedric is taking pretty long, isn't he?" Hermione asked as she grabbed your elbow.

"He's probably just talking to his friends somewhere." You smiled.