CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

Yesterday Dumbledore has been telling all the champions about the third task. They were growing out a maze on the quidditch pitch. In the maze you have to face different things like creatures. The first one to touch the cup would win the Triwizard Tournament.

"I'm glad that it's still two weeks away." Harry said. The four of you were walking to the great hall, breakfast was about to start.

"Me too, I'm happy when all of this is over." You sighed.

"Y/N!" You looked up as you walked into the great hall.

"Hey, Theo." You smiled at him. "I'll be at the table soon guys." You said looking back at you friends. They nod as they made their way to the Gryffindor table.

"I was thinking, maybe we can hang out after classes are done?" Theo asked with a smile on his face.

"Sure, I'd love that." You said. Your eyes drifted through the great hall, meeting with Draco who was glaring at you and Theo.

"I can ask him to join us- if you want." Theo said, looking at Draco.

You looked back at him. "No, just the two of us is alright for me." You said.

He smiled at you. "Meet me at the Slytherin common room?" He asked.

You nod your head. "I will." You waved at him, giving him another smile as you made your way to the Gryffindor table.

"You're getting along with a lot of Slytherins." Ron said as you sat down. You shrugged your shoulders.

"Just don't turn into one of them." He said. You looked at him, narrowing your eyes.

"I know you hate all Slytherins but they are normal people, just like us." You said. "Except Pansy, of course."

Fred and George snorted. "I'm waiting for the day you're going to punch her in the face." George said. "Yeah, be quick or else she will do it first." Fred laughed.

"Why would she punch Y/N?" Ron asked in confusion.

"Maybe because she kissed her boyfriend." Fred laughed. After the words left his mouth his eyes grew wide immediately.

"What?!" Hermione, Ron and Harry said at the same time.

Fred looked at you mouthing "I'm sorry."

"Did you kiss him?" Hermione asked.

"Well, he kissed me but yes." You mumbled.

"I think I'm going to vomit." Ron said.

Do you have- feelings for him?" Hermione asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know- he's been acting like a prick since it happened." You said.

"What do you mean?" Fred asked.

You sighed. "He said it was all a mistake and it didn't meant something." You explained.

"Well, he's clearly lying." George said.

"Yeah Y/N, just talk to him about it." Hermione said.

"He's been ignoring me." You said, looking back at Hermione.

"Then let him go, he's annoying anyway." Ron scoffed.

"Ronald!" Hermione glared at him. "If Y/N has feelings for him she should go for it." She looked at you, giving you a smile.

You smiled back at her. "Thank you, Hermione."

The last class of the day just ended. You grabbed your bag and walked out of the classroom, on your way to the Slytherin common room to meet Theo.