CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Good luck Y/N. Don't kill him while you're there." Blaise said waving at you. The last class of the day just ended which means you would be going to the Malfoy Manor any minute.

"Ready Y/N?" Hermione asked.

You two were standing in your dorm in front of the fireplace. You were going to use floo powder to get there.

"Not really." You sighed.

Hermione gave you a hug.

"It's only one and a half day. You'll manage." She gave you a hopeful smile. "Thanks Hermione. I'll see you tomorrow night." You smiled getting your trunk.

You stepped into the fireplace and got the floo powder. "Malfoy Manor!"

You fell on the hard floor and looked around. The kitchen.

"Y/N dear! It's so good to see you." Your mother came around the corner helping you up. "We've missed you so much." She pulled you into a hug.

Your dad walked into the kitchen together with Lucius and Narcissa. "There's my lovely daughter!" Your dad pulled you into a hug.

"Didn't you come together with Draco?" Lucius asked looking confused.

"I-" Your sentence was interrupted by a loud bang. Draco was laying at the spot you also just fell on.

"There's my lovely!" Narcissa gave Draco a hug.

His eyes met yours nervously.

"Shall we get dinner? I think we have a lot to talk about." Your mother smiled.

You sat down at the kitchen table. Your usual spot was next to Draco but now you decided to sit next to your dad. He looked suspicious.

"Everything alright between you two?" Your mother asked.

"I just want to sit next to you cause I missed you." You said fake smiling. Your dad smiled taking a sip from his wine.

"So what has been going on at Hogwarts lately?" Lucius asked.

You decided to act as normal as you could.

"Nothing much really, besides the Tournement. Everyone is really excited for that." You said.

"Yeah the Tournament! A shame they didn't do that when we were at Hogwarts right, Lucius?" Your dad asked. He nod his head.

"It's a shame you have to be 17 to compete tho. I bet Draco would've been an excellent champion. He would win the cup easy." Lucius said nudging Draco's shoulder.

"Hmm? Yeah." Draco said softly staring at his plate.

You kinda felt bad for him but he deserved it. He's the one who has been a prick to you.

"So Y/N, what have you been learning the past year?" Narcissa asked, a warm smile on her face.

"My favorite subject is Defense against the dark arts." You said smiling. "I can show you some things that we're learning." You said excited.

"We'd love to dear." Your mother said.

You got your notebook and gave it to your mother. She smiled flipping through the pages.

"It always was my favorite subject too." She smiled.

You looked at Draco who was widening his eyes at you. Why was he doing that?

"What is that?" You turned around looking at your father.

"What?" You asked.

"Give me that book." He said grabbing it harshly out of your mothers hands.

You were confused at first but then realised what he must had seen.

It was your notebook that had 'Gryffindor' carved in the front cover. You didn't mean to give that one to your parents.

"Why is there Gryffindor on your book?" Your father asked in disgust.

"I- uh- I borrowed it from a friend who's in Gryffindor." You said quickly.

"Well here it says that you are the one in Gryffindor." Your dad said pointing to the back of the book.

"I-"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Your mother asked.

"Because I was scared to. I know you always said that I would be a shame to our family if I wasn't in Slytherin so when I was put into Gryffindor I didn't know what to-"

You were interrupted by a loud bang. Your father slammed your notebook against the table.

"You are a shame to the family." He was looking furious.

"Y/D/N-" Your mother wanted to say something but your dad wouldn't let her.

"Don't think you'll ever have to show yourself again. I don't want a daughter who is in Gryffindor." Your father said his voice full of disgust.

"Why does a house matter?" You asked.

Your dad laughed.

"Why does it matter? Gryffindors are freaks Y/N. You don't think I want a freak in my own family right?"

You felt tears pricking in your eyes.

"You're totally right Y/D/N." Lucius said. Also his eyes were full of disgust.

"Leave the table now. I don't want to see you again." Your dad said throwing your notebook at you.

"Well, I'm glad!" You shouted. Your mother was taken back by everything what was happening right now.

"I can't believe you're disowning your own daughter because of a fucking Hogwarts house!" You were screaming now everyone looking at you with wide eyes.

"I guess I'll go and find other people who actually care about the person I am and not in which house I'm in." You hissed.

You stood up throwing your fork on your bord. You grabbed your bag that was on the floor and run upstairs to the guest room.

When you closed the door you released a breath that you didn't know you were holding in. You sat down at the floor and felt the tears coming again. You know this was going to happen but deep down you had hope that your father would accept you.

"I fucking hate my life." You mumbled putting your head on your knees.

"Look at me losing my bestfriend and family in two fucking days." You said talking to yourself while you searched trough your trunk. You had to get back to Hogwarts as soon as possible.

"Where is that floo powder." You gave yourself a face palm when you realised you left the floo powder in the kitchen.

You didn't want to go back their right now so you decided to lay on your bed. The tears were still running down your face and you were breathing uncontrollably.

When you opened your eyes it was already dark outside. You walked to the door and listened; nothing.

"This is my chance." You said to yourself walking out of the room.

You walked down the stairs with your trunk as silent as you could. When you arrived in the kitchen you were glad no one was around anymore.

You grabbed a hand of floo powder and stepped into the fireplace. Before you could say something you were interrupted by a voice.

"Can we please talk?"