CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

After you and Theo headed back to the castle you made your way to your dorm, not really in the mood to see other people. The words that Draco told you started to sink in and it only made you feel worser than you were feeling already.

A single tear rolled down your cheek. You know that he was dating Pansy but he had told you that he did it because his father forced him to.

Over the past few days your feelings for Draco had been growing stronger, even though he was acting like a prick towards you.

A knock on the door shot you out of your thoughts. "Come in." You said.

"Hey."

"Oh hey, Fred." You mumbled as he walked into your dorm.

A sigh left his mouth as he sat down next to you. "I'm sorry." He said.

You looked at him in confusion. "For telling everyone about the kiss. I know you trusted me but it-"

"It's okay." You interrupted him as you placed your hand on his knee to stop his rambling. A small smile was placed on his lips.

"Good." A sigh of relief left his mouth.

"Did you have fun today?" Fred asked after a short moment of silence.

You nod your head slightly. "Yes." You lied.

Fred looked at you, raising an eyebrow. "You're really bad at lying." Fred laughed. "Tell me, what happened?" He asked.

A sigh left your mouth. "Just Draco being annoying again." You said.

"I thought you were hanging out with Nott?" Fred asked.

"Well, that was the intention, yes." You said. You explained everything what happened to Fred. You felt comfortable around him, feeling that he didn't judge you, like Ron did, for having feelings for Draco.

"You're really in love with him, huh?"

You looked up at Fred, raising an eyebrow. "The way you talk about him, even though he's acting like an arse. You care so much about him." Fred said.

You nod your head slightly. "I do." You mumbled.

"Just talk to him about everything." Fred said. "Tell him how you feel and see how he responds. After all he still doesn't know that you actually have feelings for him."

You gave him a little smile as you wrapped your arms around him. "Thank you, Fred."

He smiled back at you as you pulled back. "Always here to help you." He said, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Let's head to the great hall for dinner?" Fred suggested as he stood up.

A sigh left your mouth as you stood up. "I don't want to face him. I feel so embarrassed." You said. The two of you walked out of the common room.

"Don't be embarrassed. He's the one that should be for acting like a prick." Fred said as you walked through the corridors.

When you walked into the great hall you couldn't help yourself but let your eyes fall on Draco immediately. He was sitting next to Pansy, across from Blaise who he was talking with.

Pansy noticed you looking, giving Draco a kiss on his cheek as she smirked back at you which caused you to roll his eyes.

"Ignore her." Fred said. The two of you walked to the Gryffindor table, joining your friends for dinner.

"Hey, Y/N. How was your day?" Harry asked.

"Great." You smiled. You didn't want to tell them what happened because you already know that they were going to judge Draco for it.

You looked to your left seeing Hermione looking at you, her face worried.

"What have you guys been up to today?" You asked quickly to change the subject.

A sight left Harry's mouth. "I've been having the dreams again and we went to Dumbledore to tell him." He said. "Now he wants me to go to Snape so he can help me with keeping the imagines out of my head."

"Does that mean that I have to do that also?" You asked.

Harry shook his head. "You haven't gotten any dreams lately, right?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Luckily not."

"Then I don't think you have to but maybe you can ask Dumbledore. Just to make sure." Harry said.

You nod your head as you took a bite from your food. "I will."

After dinner was finished you all headed back to the Gryffindor common room. You were sitting on the couch staring at the fireplace as Harry and Ron were playing a game of Wizard's chess.

"Everything alright?" Hermione sat next to you, her eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah." You said.

"But, you seem- sad." Hermione sighed.

"It's nothing. Just tired." You said waving it away.

"It's about Draco huh?" She whispered so that Harry and Ron couldn't hear. You nod your head slightly.

"I heard he broke up with Pansy." She said. Your eyes widened as you looked back at her.

"What?"

Hermione shrugged her shoulders. "I heard some Ravenclaw girls talking about it." She said.

"Are you in love with him?" Hermione asked after a short moment of silence.

"Love is a big word, but I do like him and I have feelings for him that I want to find out." You said.

"Well, go talk to him about it then." Hermione said.

"Really?" You looked back at her.

"Listen, I don't like him at all but if he makes you happy you should go for it." Hermione said. A small smile appeared on your face.

"But just make sure you're making the right decision. I don't want him to hurt you."

You nod your head. "Thanks, Hermione." She returned you a smile as she stood up.

"He's in the library with Blaise, go talk with him." She said.

"Now?" You asked.

"Do it, or else all other girls will probably be drooling over him." Hermione said, fake gagging.

"You're right." You stood up and walked out of the common room, on your way to the library.

As you walked into the library you noticed Blaise sitting at a table in the back. You walked over to him, causing him to look up.

"Y/N?"

"Is Draco here?" You asked.

"We were just- talking about you." Blaise said.

"Talking about me?" You asked. Blaise nod his head. "

"He was on his way to meet you actually."

"Really?"

Blaise nod his head again, a slight smirk on his face.

"He finally made up his god damn mind." He said.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders. "Find him and you will know." He said, still with a slight smile on his face.

"Where did he go to?" You asked. After the words left your mouth you interrupted Blaise.

"I think I know where he is. Thank you, Blaise!"

You turned around, quickly walking out of the library, on your way to the astronomy tower.