CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN

It was now Wednesday which means that the third and the last task was only two days away. Even though you thought this task was quite simple you were very stressed about it. You had a feeling that something weird would happen.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

You snapped out of your thoughts. "Just thinking about the task." You said, a sigh leaving your mouth.

You and Draco were sitting down by the lake, enjoying each others company and the warm weather of the day. Your head was laying on his chest.

Since the argument you two had, things had been going better between the two of you. You still weren't official but you both were sure that you were the one for each other.

"But it's just a couple days and then everything will be back to normal." You smiled, tilting your head slightly so you could look at Draco.

He gulped, before he looked down at you. "Yeah.." He mumbled.

You sat up straight so that you could take a better look at him. "Everything alright?" You asked. You put your hand on his forehead. "You look- in shock." You said.

"I'm fine." He said, pushing your hand from his forehead. "I have to go, I promised Blaise to meet with him." He stood up, giving you one last look before he walked back to the castle.

You have noticed that Draco has been acting weird the past two days, like he is hiding something. He's always looking around nervously, like something is going to happen.

A sigh left your mouth as you tried to get rid of you thoughts. You had other things to worry about, like the third task.

You stood up, brushing the grass of your skirt before you walked back to the castle. You were about to meet Harry in the library so the two of you could read about creatures that were supposed to be in the maze.

"Hi, Y/N!" You looked up from your book, seeing Theo walking through the corridors. "Where are you going?" Theo asked.

"Going to the library to prepare for the last task." You smiled. "What about you?" You asked.

"Going to play cards in the great hall with Blaise." Theo smiled.

"Hey, Y/L/N! What are you up to?" Blaise walked over to the two of you, standing beside Theo. "Want to join us playing cards or are you to scared to lose?" He said, a smirk on his face.

"I'm about to meet Harry in the library." You said, looking at Blaise. "I thought you were meeting up with Draco?" You asked Blaise.

He raised his eyebrows, looking at you in confusion. "I haven't seen him all day, thought he was with you." Blaise said.

"He was, but then he left because he had to meet you." You said.

Blaise shook his head. "I don't know anything about meeting up with him." You looked at him in confusion before you shook your thoughts away.

"He's probably just making the potions essay in his dorm." You said. Blaise nod his head in agreement.

"Anyway, I have to go, Harry is waiting for me." You said.

"Alright, good luck." Blaise and Theo smiled before they walked off to the great hall.

As you continued your way to the library your thoughts were drifting to Draco. Did he lie to you about where he was going or did he just needed time for himself?

As you walked into the library a sigh of relief left your mouth as you noticed Pansy sitting at a table with her friends. So he isn't with her, you thought.