CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The next morning as you woke up you noticed Hermione already being gone. You looked at the time and saw that breakfast was about to start.

After your dream last night you couldn't fell asleep anymore.

As you were brushing your teeth you looked into the mirror, seeing bags under your eyes. You changed into your Gryffindor robes and walked out of the common room.

As you walked through the corridors you heard a voice.

"Hey there, Y/L/N!"

You turned around and met eyes with a Slytherin boy. It was Adrian Pucey, a friend of Draco.

"Hi?" You said, more like a question.

"How's the most good looking champion doing?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm uh- fine." You said stepping back as he kept walking to you. You felt your back hitting the wall.

"I think we should go out sometime." He said, still a smirk on his face. "What do you think?"

You shook your head. "I don't think I-" You felt his hand grabbing your chin.

"Can you let go of me please?" You asked, your eyes narrowing at him.

"If you go out with me." He said. His grip tightened causing you to whine in pain.

"You know every boy has their eyes on you and now that you're a champion you will even get more attention." Adrian said. "But I can give you all the attention you need." His thumb was now moving against your lips.

"Let go of me!" You tried to push him off you but he was way to strong.

"Oh darling, you made a big mistake there." Adrian said, laughing. He wanted to say something else but he was being pushed away by someone, falling on the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing, Pucey. Get away from her."

Your eyes met Draco's. He looked furious.

"We were just having a fun conversation, right Y/N?" Adrian said, his smirk still didn't fate.

"We weren't. You were forcing me to go out with you which I clearly don't want." You said.

Now that Draco was here you felt a lot safer.

"You're going to regret this Y/L/N." Adrian said standing up. "Fuck you, Malfoy." He turned around making his way back to the Slytherin common room.

"You okay?" You felt Draco's hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah, just a bit.. shocked. Thank you for helping me." You said.

You two continued your way to the great hall. "You know, Diggory saw it too." Draco said after a short silence.

"What?" You looked at him, confused.

"You and Pucey. He walked by and didn't even do anything." Draco said rolling his eyes.

"I think he didn't see it was me." You said.

"He isn't blind Y/N. I could see from a distance that it was you being pushed against the wall." Draco said. "He doesn't care about you, only about snogging you."

"Well I think-"

"Stop making up excuses Y/N just believe me for once." Draco said. You two entered the great hall.

"You have to stop worrying to much about my life, Draco. Cedric is being sweet to me, he's a good friend. I told you before; you don't need to look out for me 24/7. I can protect myself." You said. You started to get annoyed at him.

"It didn't look like you could protect yourself back there with Pucey." He said plainly.

"Whatever, Draco." Without any word you made your way to the Gryffindor table.

"Goodmorning Y/N." Ron said smiling. "Hey, where's Hermione?" You asked as you sat down next to him. "Probably in the library." He said.

"Y/N, you have been friends with Draco for a long time right?" Your eyes met Harry's who was looking at you.

"Yes, why?"

"Well, his dad.. do you know much about him?" Harry asked.

"Not a lot actually. He's always acting cold when I'm there. I think he doesn't like me that much." You said, a slight smile on your face.

"Oh." Harry said.

"Why do you need to know?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I- uh- I had a strange dream last night and I thought he was in it." Harry said.

Your eyes grew wide after the words left his mouth. "A dream? What kind of dream?" You asked.

"Well, I was somewhere I haven't been to before and I saw a lot of strange people, wearing masks? I think those were deatheaters." Harry said. "There was a big statue and then I saw Lucius but also a man I- I didn't know. He didn't look familiar."

"Did you saw a green light?" You asked. Harry's eyes met yours immediately. "How do you know?" He asked confused. "Harry, I- I think we had the same dream."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"You need to tell Dumbledore about this." Hermione said. The four of you were now sitting in the corner of the library. You had a free period.

You shook your head. "It's only a dream. Probably will never get one like those again." You said.

"The chance you will get one again is quite big actually." Ron said.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been having dreams since third year Y/N. Not dreams but more like visions. What I see in my dreams will always happen in real life." Harry sighed.

"Are you serious?" Your eyes grew wide.

"It's really strange that you both are having the same dream now, especially after you both have been placed into the tournament by someone we don't know." Hermione sighed.

"Harry do you think it has something to do with.. you-know-who?" Ron asked. His voice was not more than a whisper.

Harry nod his head. "I saw deatheaters so it must has to do something with Voldemort." He said.

"Who did you see?" Hermione asked.

"I saw Lucius and and-"

"I always knew Malfoy's dad had something to do with it. He's probably just as insane as him." Ron scoffed.

"Ronald!" Hermione looked at him giving you an akward smile.

"He's not like his dad actually." You said narrowing your eyes at Ron.

"Whatever, I guess we'll find out soon enough." He said.

You rolled your eyes looking out of the window.

"I also saw someone I haven't seen before in my dreams." Harry said.

"What did he look like?" Hermione asked.

"I couldn't see that much but he had Y/H/C hair, Y/E/C eyes and he looked kinda short. What I noticed is that he had a small tattoo on his middle finger, it looked like an initial but I couldn't make out which one it was." Harry said.

Your eyes grew wide. Harry just described your dad. He had your initial tattooed on his middle finger.

So Harry saw him too, it was not just you who saw him.