CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

The next morning you woke up, the sun shining brightly on your face. You felt Draco's arm still around your waist.

"Morning, darling."

You looked up, meeting eyes with Draco who was smiling at you. "Morning, how are you feeling?" You asked, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Good." He said. "But I just feel tired all the time." He groaned as he put his head on your shoulder again. You brushed your hand through his hair as you were watching him, a small smile on your lips.

"I need to get up before madam Pomfrey comes." You said. "She can't know that I stayed here overnight."

As you were trying to get out of Draco's grip the doors of the hospital wing swung open, madam Pomfrey walking in. As she noticed you a small smile placed itself on her lips.

"How are you doing, Mr. Malfoy?" She asked, looking at Draco.

"My head hurts and I'm tired but besides that I'm okay." Draco said, looking at madam Pomfrey with half opened eyes.

"Good. I have one potion left you have to drink and then you can leave." She said, handing Draco the potion. "But remember you have to rest so don't do anything stupid!" She said, a stern look on her face.

"Understood." Draco said after he drank the potion.

"Will you look after him, dear?" Madam Pomfrey asked, her eyes now looking at you.

You nod your head. "I will."

"Such a sweetheart." She smiled. "Really lucky you are, Mr. Malfoy." She smiled at the both of you before she walked out of the hospital wing again.

"So lucky." You mocked madam Pomfrey as you looked back at Draco who was still laying in bed.

Draco laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Y/L/N." He said.

"Alright, Malfoy. Get your lazy ass up we have classes to attend." You laughed.

Draco groaned as you pulled him up. "I just want to lay in bed." He said, pouting his lips. "With you."

"You're so dramatic." You stood up from the bed, pulling Draco with you. After a while of him protesting he finally changed into his robes.

The two of you walked out of the hospital wing, making your way to the Great Hall. You were holding Draco's hand as you walked into the Great Hall. You felt him squeezing your hand causing you to look at him. He was clenching his jaw as he was glaring at the Slytherin table. You followed his gaze, your eyes falling on Jason.

"You want me to walk with you?" You asked as you turned his head your way.

"No, I'll be fine." He said. You could see the anger in his eyes.

"Remember what madam Pomfrey told you, okay?" You asked, squeezing his hand a little. Draco nod his head as he gave you a kiss on your lips before he made his way to the Slytherin table.

"Morning." You smiled as you sat down at the Gryffindor table.

"Morning, Y/N." Harry said.

"How is he doing?" Hermione asked, looking in Draco's direction.

"After everything that happened he's okay. Still a headache tho." You explained.

"I thought that Jason would be expelled for doing that." Fred said. "But they have no proof he did it on purpose." George continued.

"Anyway." Ron interrupted, clearly not caring about everything that's going on. "We're having a party tonight to celebrate the new quidditch teams." He said. "It's on our common room so make sure you will be there." He looked around the table, people getting excited for a party.