CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

"You look beautiful, Y/N!"

You just walked out the bathroom in a black, silky dress as Hermione was painting her nails.

"Thank you." You smiled at her. "What are you wearing?" You asked as Hermione walked to her closet.

"This one." She said, holding up a light pink, also silky dress.

"That's gorgeous!" You said. "Bet Ron will love that one."

Hermione rolled her eyes as she walked into the bathroom. "Stop saying that!" She said, a chuckle leaving her mouth before she closed the door.

You put on some jewelry as you turned around to look at Hermione who was walking out of the bathroom.

"You look stunning!" You said. She smiled at you as she also put on some jewelry.

You hooked arms as you left your dorm. "Let's get you a man." You laughed as the two of you walked down the stairs. You entered the common room, meeting the smell of alcohol already.

"Shots!" Dean and Seamus jumped in front of you, handing you and Hermione a shot of firewhiskey. You drank it before you gave it back to Seamus.

"Okay, one more." Dean said as he gave you another shot. "Aaand, another one."

"Okay, that's enough for now." Hermione said after four shots. "Let's dance, Y/N." She pulled you with her to the dance floor.

The night went on as you were dancing with everyone on the dance floor. "Shots!" Again it was Dean and Seamus who handed you one. This must've been the fourteenth already.

"Someone's staring at you!" You yelled to Hermione. She turned around, following your gaze to Ron who was sitting on a couch in the corner of the common room.

"Go get him!" You said excitedly pushing her forward.

"Alright, alright. Calm down!" Hermione laughed. She drank another shot to gain more courage before she walked over to Ron.

As you continued to dance your eyes fell on Fred who was sitting on the couch, looking at you while raising his eyebrows.

"I'll be back, Dean!" You yelled over the music, passing him the bottle of firewhiskey you were holding.

You walked over to Fred, sitting down on his lap and swinging your arms around his neck. He looked at you in confusion as he startled at your movements. He made himself comfortable before meeting your eyes again.

"Enjoying yourself, I can see." He laughed.

You nod your head excitedly as you looked up at him. "You look good tonight, Freddie." You said.

"Oh, do I?" He smirked. "How much did you drink, Y/N?"

"Just three." You said.

"Bottles or cups?" Fred asked, an amused smile on his face.

"And a couple of shots." You said, a laugh leaving your mouth.

"Well, you're clearly drunk." Fred said, putting a strand of hair behind your ear.

You fake gasped as you put your hand on your chest. "I'm not!" You said, causing Fred to laugh.

You laid your head in the crook of his neck. "You smell nice." You mumbled. A chuckle left your mouth as Fred's hair was tickling your neck.

"You should go to sleep, Y/N." Fred said as he grabbed your chin with his hand.

"Nooo." You whined. "I want to stay here." You mumbled as you began to play with the buttons of his shirt. "With you."