CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

You took a deep breath as you opened the envelope, revealing a long letter, but it wasn't Draco's handwriting.

Dear Y/N,

It's me, Blaise. I have been staying at the Malfoy Manor over summer because my mom wasn't home and I didn't want to be alone. Okay, let's get to the point. I'm actually writing you because I'm worried about Draco, a lot. He has been hiding in his room almost everyday. He's having panic attacks and I just don't know what to do. I feel so stupid because I can't help him. I think his father is beating him, sometimes when I'm in the room I'm staying in I hear Lucius screaming at him or glass shattering. Draco told me what happened between the two of you and I don't know if you're okay with this but I think you're the right person to help him, Y/N. He has been mumbling your name while he was having those panic attacks, thinking that I couldn't hear him. Please, Y/N. Come by and help him, I just want my best friend back. You can use the floo network to get here. I know it's a lot but please, help him. He needs you right now, and so do I.

Blaise

You read the letter again, not noticing you were crying until there fell a tear on the piece of parchment. You heard the door of your room being opened, causing you to look up.

It was Fred who walked in. He sat down next to you. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, wiping a tear from your cheek.

"I-" you couldn't even start a sentence. You handed Fred the letter.

As he started to read it he quirked his eyebrows. "Do you want to go there?" Fred asked after a moment of silence.

"I- I don't know." You mumbled. "I really don't know what to do."

"I think you should do it." Fred sighed. You looked at him in confusion. "Really?"

Fred's eyes met yours. "He needs you, Y/N. Even though I don't like him I think he deserves to be helped by you." Fred said.

"Me and Harry almost died because he didn't told me about something that he knew was about to happen." You said. "Because of him I couldn't stop Cedric from getting killed." Tears started to roll down your cheeks.

A huge sigh left Fred's mouth. He didn't know what to say anymore.

You were being interrupted by a door slamming closed, hearing Arthur's voice. Harry's back.

You quickly wiped your tears away. "Let's go downstairs to meet Harry." You said, looking at Fred. He looked at you with worried eyes before he followed you downstairs.

"So you can still go to Hogwarts?" You heard Ron ask Harry as you walked into the kitchen. A few eyes fell on you but were soon going to Harry as he started talking.

"Dumbledore was there, he helped me." Harry said. "Well, kind of."

"What do you mean kind of?" Fred asked.

"Well, he was acting weird. Like I wasn't even there." Harry mumbled. He sat down on the couch, leaning his head in his hands. "I have such a bad headache because of all the worrying about the hearing." He mumbled.

"I'll go get you some painkillers." Hermione said. She left the living room and walked upstairs.

"So there aren't any consequences for you?" You asked, sitting down next to Harry.

"Except for the fact that almost everybody in the Wizarding World hates me right now, no." Harry said plainly.

Hermione walked back into the living room with painkillers, something else in her other hand. It was Blaise's letter.

"Were you going to tell us about this?" She asked, looking at you.

"What's that?" Ron asked. He grabbed the letter out of Hermione's hand, reading it. "You were just going to leave and not tell us?" He asked in disbelieve.

He gave the letter to Harry who also wanted to read it.

"I don't-"

"You're not going there, right Y/N?" Harry interrupted you.

Your eyes met his as a sigh left your mouth. "I-"

"You're really doubting about this?" Harry interrupted you in disbelieve. "Y/N, he betrayed us!"

"He's my friend, Harry. I need to help him." You mumbled.

Harry scoffed. "He's not your friend! He's a deatheater! Oh my god, Y/N. I can't believe you really want to help him." He said. "If you're going there I don't want to see you anymore." Harry said plainly.

You looked at him in disbelieve. "Harry.." You mumbled.

He looked furious.

"I- I need to help him." You said.

"Alright, go then!" Harry said. "But don't come back to us when he breaks you again."

"Harry!" Hermione yelled in disbelieve. "Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, looking at you.

"I have to be there, for him, whatever is going on. He would do the same for me." You said.

Silence fell over the room as no one knew what to say. Fred slowly wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"I'm sorry, I- I have to do this." You mumbled.

"I understand, Y/N." Fred said, placing a soft kiss on your head.

"Of course you understand! You're in love with her!" Harry yelled. He stood up and walked out of the living room aggressively, Ron right behind him.

"They don't understand." You said, a sigh leaving your mouth. You looked over at Hermione and Ginny who looked at you with worry in their eyes.

"I think it's good that you want to help your friend." Ginny said. "But, please just be careful, okay?" She asked.

"Of course I will be. Blaise is also there so nothing can happen." You said.

*•*•*•*•*•*

You decided it was best to tell Molly and the rest of the order that you had to go to your mum and you didn't know if you would be back before summer break ended.

You haven't seen Harry and Ron for the rest of the day since they were sitting in their room all day long.

You stood in front of the fireplace, Fred, George, Ginny and Hermione behind you.

"I'm not sure." You sighed, looking back at them. "What if Lucius sees me there." You mumbled. You couldn't help it but be scared of that man.

"Blaise is there Y/N, you will be okay." Fred said, a slight smile on his face. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

He seems to startle at your sudden movement but quickly wrapped his arms around your waist. "Thank you so much, for being there for me." You mumbled in the crook of his neck.

Fred lay his hand on the back of your head, pulling you closer. You just stood there for a couple of seconds, feeling safe in Fred's embrace. The two of you grew closer during summer, you felt like he would always be there for you.

You pulled back from the hug, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before you said your goodbyes to George, Ginny and Hermione.

Hermione pulled you into a tight hug. "Don't let him drive you crazy again, Y/N. You're more worth than that." She said.

You gave her a slight smile as you pulled back. "I'll be fine."

Another sigh left your mouth as you grabbed some of the floo powder in your hand. You stepped into the fireplace, giving your friends one last look before the words left your mouth.

"Malfoy Manor, Blaise's room."