CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

Snape was looking at everyone, clearing his throat.

"Today you will be making the potion Veritaserum." He said. "You'll be working with your partner."

You looked at Blaise giving him a high five. "We're good at this!" He smiled.

"Not with your usual partner." Snape said.

"Oh no." You mumbled. Snape grabbed a piece of parchment and looked around the classroom.

"Mr. Zabini with Mr. Longbottom." He begun.

"Oh, great." Blaise said, rolling his eyes.

"Mr. Malfoy with Mr. Weasley."

Draco scoffed. "I'm not working with Weaselbee."

"No expectations." Snape said dryly.

"Mr. Potter with Mrs. Granger." More pairs were being made.

"Mrs. Y/L/N with Mrs. Parkinson." Snape said.

"You've got to be kidding me." You mumbled, which caused Blaise to laugh.

"Don't kill her." He said when you were about to switch seats so you could work with her.

You sat down next to her, narrowing your eyes at her. Draco and Ron sat in front of you.

"Okay, let's get over with it." You said opening your book. "We have to cut the first ingredients." You said.

"Yes, I can read too." Pansy said, rolling her eyes.

You looked up at her. "Sorry, I thought you were to dumb for that." You said plainly. You heard Ron snort.

"Shut up, Weaselbee." Pansy scoffed.

"Don't call him that." You said, once again narrowing your eyes at her. Draco and Ron turned around, now facing the two of you.

"Aw, standing up for your boyfriend? How cute." Pansy said with a smile on her face.

"He's not my boyfriend." You said.

"Well, if he was he would probably cheat on you anyway right?" She said.

"Lucky for me I have a boyfriend who does care about me." She said, stroking her hand over Draco's arm. You felt your anger coming up.

"He's just dating you because his father wants it you dumb bitch." You said. Her eyes grew wide as she looked back at Draco. He didn't say anything.

"I think there's still some water left in your head because you're clearly making things up."

"Whatever." You mumbled. You were confused that Draco didn't say anything about what was happening.

"Give me that knife so we can finish this stupid potion." You said wanting to grab the knife out of her hand.

"I'm cutting it." She said trying to push your hand away.

"Stop acting like two 5 year olds and start making your potion." Snape said. You rolled your eyes as Pansy started cutting the ingredients while she stared at Draco.

Potions was finally over and you wanted to leave the classroom as soon as possible. You were so done with Pansy. You were cleaning up your desk since Pansy walked away immediately.

As you were finally done you grabbed your bag and walked out of the classroom. You felt someone grabbing your wrist, pulling you into an empty classroom.

"What do you think you were doing back there?" Your eyes met Draco who was leaning against a large table with his arms crossed.

This was the first one you actually spoke to him again after you kissed and you felt a weird feeling in your stomach looking at him.