CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

Your sight started to get blurry as you felt like everything in the room was now spinning around. You felt your breath getting heavier as your eyes filled themselves with tears.

"Miss Y/L/N, please calm down." McGonagall said as he put a hand on your shoulder.

"What- what happened?" You managed to get out through your heavy breaths. Your hands were shaking as you laid them down on your lap.

"We don't know exactly what happened." Dumbledore said. "But we think that Voldemort has something to do with it."

Your eyes shot up as you looked at Dumbledore. "She was murdered?" You asked softly.

Dumbledore sighed as he slowly nod his head.

"Oh my god." You mumbled. You felt tears rolling down your cheeks. You couldn't believe this was happening.

"Sorry to tell it like this but you had to know it." Dumbledore said. You nodded your head slowly. "Thank you, professor."

"You can skip classes for today. Minerva, can you please bring her to the common room?" Dumbledore said. You stood up as McGonagall grabbed your shoulders again. "As soon as we know more about what happened we can give you more information about what happened." Dumbledore said.

"Alright." You mumbled softly as you wiped the tears of your cheek. "If there's something I can do for you, miss Y/L/N, feel free to visit me." Dumbledore said.

You gave him a small nod before you walked out of his office together with McGonagall. She didn't say anything as you walked through the corridors. You felt like you were in some kind of trance.

"We're here, miss Y/L/N." McGonagall snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Thank you." You mumbled, stepping inside of the common room.

"You want me to send someone to you?" She asked.

Your eyes met hers. "Can you ask Draco to come?" You asked softly.

She looked confused for a second before her expression changed into a kind smile. "Of course, dear. I'll send him to you." She smiled at you before she continued her way through the corridors.

No one was in the common room since there were still classes going on. You walked to your dorm, closing the door behind you. As soon as you were all alone you felt the tears flowing down your face again.

You slipped down against your bed, falling onto the ground. You couldn't believe that your mother was dead, murdered by Voldemort. Maybe your dad murdered her.

A loud cry left your mouth as you laid your head on your knees. You were living in a nightmare right now.

- DRACO'S POV -

Me and Blaise were the last ones to walk into charms class. As I sat down my eyes drifted through the room.

"Granger, where's Y/N?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She turned around as she looked at me with a straight face. "McGonagall wanted to talk with her. I don't know where they went to." She said before she turned around again to continue her conversation with Potter and Weasley.

"Don't you think it's weird she's not here?" I asked, looking at Blaise.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders. "She's with McGonagall, she'll be fine." He said.

I rolled my eyes, he's useless. I grabbed my books and my quill and wrote down some notes. After a couple of minutes into class the door swung open. I looked up, meeting eyes with McGonagall who looked at me.