CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

The next morning you woke up early. Today you would be going to Diagon Alley with Blaise and Draco to get your supplies for the new school year. You slept good, especially after what happened last night. It felt so good to be so close to Draco again. He was right all the time. The two of you were just children of deatheaters, but that didn't mean that the two of you would become one of them.

"Y/N, you up?" You heard Blaise ask as he knocked on your door.

"Yes, I'm coming." You shouted back.

You stepped out of your bed and put on a black skirt with a light blue turtle neck. You put on some boots before you brushed your teeth and did your hair.

You were really excited to go to Diagon Alley, hoping that you would see more people from school.

You put on some light make up and then made your way downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Hey." You smiled as you eyes met Blaise's. "Is Draco still asleep?"

You felt two arms slip around your waist as the words left your mouth. "Missing me, huh?" Draco said from behind you.

You turned your head, meeting his eyes. He had a smirk on his face as he raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, what did I miss?" Blaise laughed.

"Y/N finally came to her senses." Draco said as he let go of you. He walked to the kitchen counter, making a cup of tea.

You rolled your eyes as a laugh left your mouth. You sat down at the table, Draco sitting next to you.

"Busy day today, huh?" Blaise asked as he took a bite of his toast. You nod your head as you grabbed the list that Hogwarts sent you.

"We have to get so many books for this year." You said, scanning the list.

"We don't have to get any books for Defense Against The Dark Arts?" Draco asked as he put his head on your shoulder, peeking at the list. You shook your head.

"I wonder if we will have a new teacher again this year." Blaise said.

"Probably." Draco said, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess we'll find out next week."

*•*•*•*•*•*

"God, I've missed this place." You said, a smile on your face. The three of you were walking through Diagon Alley, looking through all the windows of the shops.

"Why did everyone decided that today was a good day to get their stuff?" Draco scoffed as he shot some seconds years a nasty look. You rolled your eyes as you nudged his side.

"Let's go to Flourish and Blotts first?" Blaise suggested. "Sounds good." You said, starting to make your way to the shop.

"Can you get my books?" You asked Draco as you looked around the store. "I need to get some new quills."

"Of course, darling." Draco said, giving you a wink. You gave him a small smile, happy to hear that nickname coming out of his mouth again. He walked away with Blaise as you walked to the corner of the store, looking at all the quills.

You looked at all the different quills, your eyes falling on a blue one. You reached for the quill that was standing on top of the shells, not being able to grab it.

A frustrated sigh left your mouth before you suddenly saw a hand above your head, grabbing the blue quill.

"Thought I noticed you, little one."

A smile placed itself on your lips as you heard the voice behind you. You turned around, meeting eyes with Fred.

"I missed you!" You said, wrapping your arms around him.