CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

New characters

Hero Fiennes Tiffin as Jason Greenwood

Shay Mitchell as Tess Bennet

*•*•*•*•*•*

The next morning you walked to the Great Hall for breakfast. You haven't slept much last night because you were overthinking. You couldn't stop thinking about Jason and Tess suddenly being here.

Jason was your boyfriend for three and a half years. Everything was fine until he decided to cheat on you with your, former, best friend Tess. Short after that you left for Hogwarts so you never talked to them anymore.

You and Hermione walked into the Great Hall, on your way to the Gryffindor table, when you heard someone yelling your name. You looked up, seeing Draco waving at you.

"Give me a second." You said to Hermione before you walked over to the Slytherin table. As soon as you walked to Draco he grabbed your wrist, making you sit down next to him.

"What are you doing?" You laughed as he continued with his food.

"You're not sitting with that Weaselbee twin while wearing that skirt." Draco said.

You looked at your skirt before your eyes met Draco's again. "You said I should wear it more often." You said, a small smirk on your face.

A chuckle left Draco's mouth as he leaned in to bring his lips to your ear. "Only for me, darling." He whispered, leaving a kiss under your ear. You felt your cheeks heating up as you grabbed some food of the plates.

"Took you long enough to come and say hi to us."

The voice you heard made you turn around. Tess stood in front of you, Jason behind her.

"You guys know each other?" Blaise asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." You mumbled.

"Oh, Y/N." Tess chuckled. "We are best friends, right?" She asked.