CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

"Hey Hermione." You smiled as you noticed her sitting in the stands. You decided it would be fun to watch the quidditch try-outs, since you never saw anyone play before because of the Triwizard Tournament last year.

"Hey." She smiled, patting on the seat next to her. You sat down next to her, looking over the field as the Ravenclaw team was flying through the sky.

"Every house has their try-outs today?" You asked, looking at Hermione.

She nod her head. "Hufflepuff already had theirs. Ravenclaw is almost done. Next is Gryffindor and Slytherin as last." She explained.

"I'm so excited to see who's on the team this year." You said. "Ron is trying for keeper right?" You asked.

Hermione nod her head. "I think he will make the team." She said with a proud smile on her face.

"When will you two start dating already?" You said, a grin on your face. Hermione's cheeks flushed red as she looked back at the field.

"Look, they're coming!" She pointed to the exit.

You saw Harry walking on the field, followed by Ron, Ginny, Fred and George. The people that were trying out for this year all seemed really nervous when they stepped on their brooms.

"Why are you not trying out?" Hermione asked as Harry was explaining to everyone what they where going to do.

"Me?" A laugh left your mouth. "I don't even know how to fly."

"Did you ever ride a broom?" Hermione asked.

"Once. Then I broke two ribs so I decided to never step on a broom again." You laughed, Hermione joining in.

"Looks like they're about to start." Hermione said as everyone was now flying in the air. Fred noticed you, waving excitedly.

"Focus, Fred!" Harry shouted.

"Harry's taking this really serious." You said, looking at Hermione after you gave Fred a little wave.

"He wants to win the quidditch cup so bad this year." Hermione said. "He can't stand it if Slytherin wins it another time."

"I'm so excited for all the matches." You said as you followed Harry in the air.

"It's really exciting." Hermione said. "Especially since Harry is the seeker."

You watched everyone flying around as they passed the quaffle back and forth.

"Oh look who's here."

You turned around, noticing Pansy and Tess sitting down in the stands.

"Oh shut up." Hermione mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"What was that, Granger?" Pansy asked.

"Y/N, Hermione, watch out!" You heard someone yell. You automatically put your hands in front of your face. You felt something flying just two centimeters above your head, which caused Pansy and Tess to laugh.

"What was that?" You looked at Hermione before you looked back at the field. Fred and George were now flying in front of the stands.

"Sorry, I missed that one." George said, trying to hold in his laughter.

"It's not funny George!" Hermione shouted, causing you to laugh.

"Fred, George! We need to leave, Slytherin is about to start their try-outs." Harry yelled from down the field.

"See you later, ladies." George said before he made his way down to the field together with Fred.

"I can't wait to see Jason in his quidditch gear." You heard Tess saying to Pansy.