CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Uh- sleepwalking?" You said. Your words sounded more like a question.

"That must be the most lame excuse I've ever heard." Snape said. "20 points will be taken from Gryffindor."

"Is that all?" You mumbled under your breath.

"Excuse me?" Snape said.

"Nothing."

He stared at you for a second before he turned around, walking away.

A sigh left your mouth as you entered the common room. Why was Snape acting so nice to you the past days? If he would've found another student out of bed he would be giving them two weeks detention probably.

As it already was past midnight you headed straight to your dorm. You laid down in your bed, closing your eyes.

Your thoughts were going back to the moment Cedric kissed you which caused a small smile on your lips.

~

You were being pushed down to the ground by a strong hand. "There's no need to save him anymore, Y/N." Your dads words made you shiver. As you looked down you saw you were laying on a body, but it didn't move. As you were crying you were being pulled away from it. "Even though you always were useless, you come in handy now." Your dad said, a smirk on his face. A wand was being pushed into your hand. "Do it." Your dad said. "Or I'll do it to you." You looked at the wand in your hands. "Do what?" "Cruciate him." Your dad pointed to a big statue that stood in the middle of the place you were at. Your eyes grew wide at the sight. "Harry?" He was being held by the statue. You turned back around, now also Lucius standing beside your dad. "Draco would be so proud of you if you did it." He said, an evil smile on his face. "He already joined us. Maybe you should do it too." You shook your head slightly. "I'm not going to hurt my friend." You said. Your dad grabbed the wand out of your hand harshly. He was pointing it at you when you suddenly heard a voice. "Y/D/N, give me the honour." You froze when you saw him standing in front of you. It was Voldemort. He walked towards you, his wand in his hand. As he hovered over you, you felt your breath getting heavier. "Scared of me, huh?" He asked with an evil smile on his face. "I always thought you were the brave one." He rolled his eyes. "Let's see if you're brave enough for this." Your eyes widened when he raised his wand. "Crucio!" You felt the pain going through your body. "Stop!" You screamed. But it didn't stop. The pain was getting bigger and bigger. As your sight became blurry you heard Harry screaming.

~

"Please stop it, please!"

"Y/N!"

Your eyes jumped open looking right at Hermione who was sitting on your bed. You felt dried tears on your cheeks as you were breathing heavy.

"I- I saw him." Were the only words that you could manage to say.

Hermione looked at you in confusion.

"Voldemort he- he's after Harry. I needed to cruciate him." You said as you felt another tear rolling over your cheek.

"Y/N, calm down." Hermione said pulling you into a hug.

"I- I can't. It all looked so real- I-" You couldn't finish the whole sentence because you were breathing so heavily.

Hermione stood up getting something out of her nightstand.

"Here, drink this." She said giving a vial to you. "It's a calming draught."

You grabbed the vial, noticing your hands were shaking. As you drank the calming draught you felt your muscles relax.

"Do you need something else?" Hermione asked.

You shook your head as you laid back down in your bed.