CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

"Today you will be making the potion called Sleeping Draught." Snape said. "You'll be working in pairs."

You gave Blaise a high five. The two of you were always a good pair when it comes to making a potion.

"I'll be making the pairs today." Snape said, glaring at you and Blaise. "Git." Blaise mumbled, causing you to laugh a little.

Snape looked around the classroom, clearing his throat.

"Miss Benett, you'll be making a pair with Mr. Malfoy." Snape said. You glared at Tess as she sat down next to Draco, sending you a wink.

You rolled your eyes before you looked back at Snape. "Mr. Zabini with Miss Granger." Snape said. He continued making pairs as almost everyone was now sitting next to their new partner.

"Miss Y/L/N you'll be working with Mr. Greenwood." Snape said.

You turned around, meeting eyes with Jason who had a smirk on his face.

"How lovely." Jason smiled as you sat down next to him.

"Let's just make this potion so I can leave." You said, opening your book.

"Not so friendly." Jason said. "Did I do something wrong?"

You gave him a dead glare, causing his smirk to grow even wider.

"I'll go get the ingredients." You said. You walked over to the table, picking up lavender and all the other ingredients you needed. You felt someone bumping your shoulder, causing you to turn your head.

"Hot boyfriend you have." Tess said as she took some of the lavender.

"Thank you." You said, giving her a fake smile.

"I'll try my best to not make him fall in love with me." She said. "Or not." She winked at you before she walked back to the seat next to Draco. You rolled your eyes as you took all the ingredients in your hands before you walked back to your desk.

Without any words you started to put the lavender into the cauldron followed by two blobs of Flobberworm Mucus.

"You know were are supposed to work in pairs, right?" Jason asked.

"Well, I know you're too stupid for this." You said, crushing the ingredients. You heard a loud laugh coming out of Tess' mouth, causing you to look up. Your eyes went to Tess who had her hand on Draco's shoulder as she laughed overly hysterical. Draco was joining in as a laugh was leaving his mouth.

"Jealous, love?" Jason's lips were now by your ear as he was whispering. You immediately turned your head, pushing him away.

"I'm not." You said.

"Well, the ingredients are not going to survive if you keep crushing them like crazy." Jason said, taking the pestle out of your hand. "You have to be gentle." He said, crushing the ingredients. "But you like to do it rough, huh?" His eyes met yours as he had a smirk on his face.

"Shut up." You grabbed your book and began to read what you had to do next.

"You know, Y/N." Jason said. You ignored him as you kept reading. "I do miss you sometimes." He continued. "I mean, you were good under the sheets."

Your eyes shot to his. "Yeah, that's the only thing you cared about, huh?" You asked, rolling your eyes.

"But Tess." Jason said, ignoring your answer. "Tess was amazing. Be careful, maybe she will make your new boyfriend cheat on you aswell." He smirked.

Without any hesitation you slapped his face, causing him to widen his eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled.