CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Your eyes met Harry's. He placed his fingers against his lips, pulling something over the two of you.

It was his invisibility cloak.

Filch walked past you as you held your breath in. Mrs. Norris stopped for a second looking at you and Harry. After what felt like ages she finally walked away.

"What were you doing here?" You asked as you walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Saving you." Harry laughed. You rolled your eyes as you finally entered the common room.

"No really, I'm happy that you saved me but what were you doing?" You asked.

"I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the golden egg." Harry said. "And I thought of something that would maybe help so I decided to see if it would work."

"In the middle of the night?" You rolled your eyes, laughing at him.

"Don't judge me Y/N or else I won't tell you what I've found out." Harry laughed.

"Alright, tell me!" You said.

"I don't remember what it exactly said but I think it has something to do with the black lake." Harry said.

"The lake?" Harry nod his head.

"I think we have to go in there and find something that we would miss the most." He said.

"Hmm."

"You could go to the prefect's bathroom. Just hold the egg under water and you can hear the clue for yourself." Harry said.

"I will do that tomorrow, thank you for telling me Harry." You smiled at him.

"No problem." He smiled back at you as he stood up.

"Why were you awake anyway?" Harry asked.

"Just had a bad dream again about you know- that place." You sighed.

"Oh, right." Harry mumbled. "I've been having them too again lately."

"It sucks that we can't do anything about it. Those dreams are driving me crazy." You sighed. Harry put his hand on your shoulder.

"Just try to get some sleep again and we can talk about it tomorrow if you want?" Harry asked.

You nod your head. "Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

You gave him another smile before you walked back to your dorm. As you lay down in your bed you looked at the golden egg that was standing on your nightstand. You were excited to find out what the exact clue was.

*•*•*•*•*•*

The next morning you woke up with a headache, probably because of the lack of sleep you got last night.

As you made your way to the great hall you heard a lot of people in the corridors who were talking about the Yule Ball. It was in two days already and you were really excited for it also.

You sat down at the Gryffindor table saying goodmorning to everyone.

"I heard Draco was worried about you." Hermione said as you took a bite of your toast.

"Because?"

Hermione shrugged her shoulders. "I heard him and Blaise talking. Did you meet up with him last night?" She asked.

"I didn't meet up with him it was just a coincidence that he was there." You said.

"A coincidence, huh?"