CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

this chapter contains sexual content so if you're not comfortable with that feel free to skip the chapter

It was already late as you came back at the Malfoy Manor. You smiled as your eyes met Narcissa's who was making dinner in the kitchen.

"Had a fun day?" She asked as the three of you sat down.

You looked at Draco, he was rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

That was hot.

"It was fun until your son made me drag all the books." Blaise scoffed, causing you to laugh a little. Narcissa joined in, laughing as she put tea on the table.

You noticed Draco has been staring at you, a smirk on his face the whole time. What was he up to?

You all finished your cup of tea as you talked about your day at the Diagon Alley. "I'm going to bring my books to my room." You said, standing up.

"I'm not dragging them again!" Blaise said.

You chuckled as you grabbed the books from the table. "Don't worry, you don't have to."

You walked out of the kitchen, walking up the stairs before you entered your room. You placed the books on the desk, looking through them as you heard your door being opened.

You didn't turn around as you were reading something in your new Potions book. You gasped as you felt someone's body pressing against your back. A sigh of relief left your mouth as you took in the smell of Draco's cologne.

"What are you-"

You couldn't finish your sentence as Draco grabbed your neck with his hand. You felt his cold rings pressing against your skin. He grabbed your chin, turning you around in one quick motion as you were now looking right into his eyes.

His eyes were filled with lust and- jealousy?

He licked his lips as he looked you up and down, his hand still around your neck.

"So- Y/N.." Draco said, his eyes meeting yours again.

You gulped, he looked so intimidating. You felt his breathe on your cheeks as he brought his lips to your right ear.

"Care to explain why you kissed Weaselbee?" He whispered. His breath so close by your ears sent shivers down your spine. "Was he better than me?" He whispered.

You shook your head slightly, not knowing what to say. You felt so intimidated by Draco right now, but it felt.. good.

"Good to hear." He said, meeting your eyes again. He still had a smirk on his face as he trailed his finger against your jawline.

"I gladly want to show you what I can offer." Draco said. "But I won't go easy on you since you kissed someone else behind my back."

"Draco, I-"

He interrupted you by grabbing your neck again harshly. "I don't need to hear it, Y/N." Draco said.

He backed you up against the wall, his hand letting go of your neck as his finger was now trailing down to your chest. You felt your breath getting heavier as Draco was playing with the buttons of your shirt. You were so turned on right now.

Draco was moving closer, his lips now only inches away from you. "But I don't think you mind me not going easy on you." He said.

You felt his lips moving against yours as he continued talking.

"I bet you are craving for it."

Without any hesitation you pushed your lips on his. You felt Draco smirking against your lips as you pulled him closer. His hands were moving down your back now resting on your ass as he squeezed it slightly.

This small movement causes you to open your mouth a little, Draco immediately slipping his tongue into it. You slightly pulled his hair as your tongues were fighting for dominance.

He moved one hand back to your hair, taking it in his hand and yanking your head back. You were now looking up at the ceiling as Draco was still holding your hair.

He brought his face closer to your ear. "So eager." He whispered.

He started to leave kisses right under your ear, slowly trailing down lower to your neck. He sucked on your skin causing you to let out a soft moan.

"Draco, you-"

His hand that was holding your waist was now wrapped around your neck again. "I didn't say you could speak." He said, his grey eyes meeting yours for a second.

The coldness of his rings pressed on your neck felt amazing.

His other hand that was still holding your hair was now moving down to your bare thighs. "I love this skirt." Draco said, taking the fabric in his hand. "You should wear it more often."

His hand slowly moved to your inner thigh, making figures with his fingers. You felt your breath getting heavier as his fingers were moving closer to your heat.

You put your shoulders back and leaned your head against the wall, preparing for what might come next. Your clit felt swollen from not getting the desired attention.

Draco moved his hand a little more as he was now touching the outline of your underwear. You bit your bottom lip as you looked up at the ceiling. You needed him now.

Your clit ached as you moved your hips closer to Draco. He suddenly began to rub his thumb against your clit, causing another moan to escape your mouth.

"So wet for me." Draco said, looking up at you with a smirk on his face.

He moved your underwear a little so you were now fully exposed. He kept rubbing your clit with his thumb as he put his other two fingers inside you.

The sudden movement of his fingers inside you causes you to let out a load moan.

"Let it all out, darling." Draco said as he was moving his fingers in and out of you.

You lifted your right leg up and putted it around his waist. Draco grabbed your leg, squeezing it as his cold rings were pressing in your skin.

"Draco- fuck." You groaned, grabbing his hair. "I- I-"

Draco put another finger inside of you, quickening his pace.

"Fuck." A loud moan left your mouth, causing Draco to quicken up his pace even more.

You felt yourself coming closer to your climax as Draco was placing kisses on your neck again.

"Draco- I'm- I'm gonna cum." You said, squeezing your eyes because of the sensation you felt.

Just before you reached your climax, Draco pulled his fingers out of you.

"What the-" You looked at him, your eyes meeting his.

He had a smirk on his face. "You didn't deserve to cum after kissing someone else, darling." Draco winked.

He brought his fingers to his mouth, licking them as his eyes were staring at you.

"Maybe another time." He said, raising his eyebrows in amusement.

His fingers were moving down your neck, admiring the hickeys he has left. You just stood there in silence, not knowing what to do after what just happened. It felt so good, you wanted him to continue.

Draco looked at his watch, ticking on it.

"Time for dinner. Make sure you clean yourself up a bit. You look like a hot mess."

He gave you one last smirk before he walked out of your room like nothing happened, leaving you behind against the wall, breathing heavy.