CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

"Here, Y/N!"

As you walked into the library you saw Fred sitting at a table in the back.

"Hey." You smiled as you sat down next to him.

"Thank you so much for helping me I didn't understand a single thing of it." Fred sighed as he opened his book.

"It's really simple actually, look." You pointed at some things in his book and explained everything he needed to know.

"You're a better professor than Flitwick." Fred laughed after the two of you finished his homework.

"Or you're just a little bit dumb." You laughed, raising your eyebrows.

Fred pushed you playfully. "I'm not dumb!" He said dramatically.

"Having fun I see?"

You turned around meeting eyes with Draco. He was narrowing his eyes at Fred.

"We just finished so we can hang out now, if you want?" You suggested.

Draco took his gaze away from Fred, now looking back at you. "I can't." He said plainly.

You looked at him in confusion. "You were the first one who suggested to hang out later tonight?"

You looked over Draco's shoulder, seeing Pansy walking into the library. You followed her, seeing that she was walking towards Draco.

Draco noticed your gaze as he followed it. "She needs help with her homework." He said, looking back at you.

You looked at him in disbelieve. "Are you serious?"

Pansy now stood beside him, a smirk on her face.

"What? Something wrong with that?" Draco asked.

"Do whatever you want." You mumbled. You stood up, grabbing your bag from the floor. You bumped your shoulder against Pansy before you walked out of the library.

"Fucking idiot." You mumbled to yourself as you walked through the corridors.

"Who?"

You looked up from the floor, meeting eyes with Blaise.

"Wow, you look mad." He said in confusion.

"I'm going back to my dorm." You said, trying to shove Blaise away.

"No." He said grabbing your wrist. "You're going to tell me why you're mad."

You looked back up at him, rolling your eyes. "Guess what? Draco's being a prick again." You said. "I can't believe he-"

"Y/N, relax." Blaise interrupted you, placing his hand on your shoulder. "We're in the middle of the corridor and you're shouting like crazy." He said. "Let's go somewhere else so you can relax."

A sigh left your mouth as you and Blaise continued your way through the corridors. You explained to him what happened.

"So now he's sitting in the library with her just to get on my nerves." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Because you were with Weasley?" Blaise asked.

"I was just helping him with his homework! Wait- did he tell you I was with Fred?"

Blaise rolled his eyes. "He has been going on about that the whole day. I told him it was not that big of a deal but he wouldn't believe me." Blaise said. "Then I left the dorm but I didn't know that he would pull shit like this. I can't believe him." He said, shaking his head.

"So, he doesn't- trust me?" You mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"Ofcourse he trusts you, Y/N." Blaise said. You looked up, meeting his eyes again.