CHAPTER FIVE

"Ah miss Y/L/N, thanks for coming." Snape said.

You walked into his office.

It was dark and there were a lot of filled and empty potions bottles. You noticed a boy was also in the office, standing next to Snape's desk.

"You two will be cleaning my office tonight. Take away all the dust and clean my bottles then you're free to go." Snape said.

"What kind of weird detention is that?" You asked. The boy who also was in the office laughed.

"I don't want to hear anything about it or points will be taken from your house, again." Snape said plainly, walking towards the door.

You sighed and took out your wand.

"What are you doing miss Y/L/N?" Snape asked turning around.

"I'm going to clean?" You said.

Snape laughed a little. "Not with your wands. That would be too easy isn't it?" You sighed while Snape closed the door. "I hate him already." You mumbled to yourself.

You started cleaning Snape's desk.

"You're Y/N right?" The boy asked looking at you. You nod. "I'm Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff. It's nice to meet you." He smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Cedric." You smiled.

You quickly looked him up and down, he was really handsome.

"Like what you see?" He laughed.

"Oh shut up." You laughed.

After a few minutes of silent cleaning Cedric stared to talk again.

"You're new here right? Haven't seen you before." He said.

"This is my second day." You explained.

"Only two days here and already in detention huh, we've got a real baddie over here." Cedric said. You laughed pushing him against his shoulder.

"Snape was just being annoying." You said. "And someone snitched on me."

"Who?" Cedric asked.

"It doesn't matter." You said cleaning an empty bottle.

"Well, I should thank him or her because of that person I'm here with you right now." Cedric said. You felt you cheeks going red.

After what felt like hours Snape finally walked in.

"You're both free to go." He finally said after checking his office.

"Freedom feels good." You laughed while you two stepped out of Snape's office.

"We've been there so long, everyone is already sleeping." Cedric said. You looked around seeing no one is there.

"Are you up for a little adventure?" Cedric asked.

"What? Shouldn't we be going back to our dorms?" You asked.

"Well, you're the baddie here. I thought you would want to go with me." Cedric laughed. You chuckled.

"Alright, but if we get caught I'll say you forced me to do it." You laughed.

"Fair with me."

You and Cedric walked through the dark corridors. He suddenly stopped.

"Where are we?" You two were now standing in front of a huge portrait. It had fruit on it.

"Look at this." Cedric said. He tickles the pear on the portrait. 

"What the fuck are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence a green handle appeared.

"C'mon." Cedric took your hand and you walked into the hole.

"Wow.." you gasped. "Is this the kitchen?!"

"Yes, cool isn't it? Here you should see this corner." Cedric said smiling.

You looked up and saw a fridge with a lot of desserts in it.

"That's my favourite!" You said pointing to the strawberry dessert. Cedric took it out of the fridge.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"We can't go to the kitchen and not eat something." Cedric chuckled. You laughed "True."

You and Cedric sat in the kitchen talking for a long time. About your time at Ilvermorny and his time so far at Hogwarts.

You yawned. "Maybe we should go to bed." Cedric laughed.

"Yeah, don't wanna be late again tomorrow." You said standing up. You walked out of the kitchen.

"My common room is here. Do you want me to walk with you to yours?" Cedric asked.

"No, you can go to sleep. I'll find my way." You smiled. Cedric smiled back at you.

"I had a great time with you today Y/N. Detention isn't that bad when it's with you." He winked.

"Yeah, I hope to see you more often, Cedric." You smiled.

He quickly places a kiss on your cheek. "Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Cedric."

He walked into the common room and the portrait closed. You turned around starting to walk to the Gryffindor common room.

You felt your cheeks going red and a big smile appeared on your face.

This evening was nice. It felt good to not think about Draco suddenly acting weird to you.

You almost reached the common room as you suddenly heard a familiar voice behind you.

"What were you doing with him."