CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling the sun shining on your face. You looked around, noticing you were laying in your bed again. You didn't remember going back to sleep yesterday.

You saw Hermione was already out of her bed. You put on an outfit and got ready before you walked down the stairs. A delicious smell of bread and pancakes was hanging in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, sleepy head." Ginny laughed as she saw you first. You gave her a small smile before you sat down. "This smells delicious." You said, looking at Molly. She gave you a kind smile before she took a bite of her pancake.

"Somebody's in a good mood today." Hermione said with a smile on her face. "I feel great." You said. "Finally." You looked over at Fred who was smiling warmly at you. You mouthed him a 'thank you' before you started to fill your plate with all the delicious food.

"Y/N, we were just talking about heading into Hogsmeade today. You want to come with us?" George asked.

"Sounds fun." You smiled. You saw George nudging Fred's shoulder after your answer.

What were they up to?

After you finished dinner and everyone was ready you used floo powder to get to Hogsmeade.

"So where should we go first?" Ginny asked as she walked between you and Hermione.

"I want to go to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop. I need a new quill for the upcoming year." Hermione said.

You heard Ron scoff. "It's summer break, Hermione. Why are you thinking about school?"

A small chuckle left your mouth. "I'll go with you, Hermione." You said. She gave you a thankful smile.

"We'll go to Zonko's joke shop. Meet us at the Three Broomsticks in an hour?" George suggested. Everyone nod before making their way to the shops they wanted to go to.

"I'll join you, guys." Ginny said, walking with you and Hermione. You entered the quill shop, seeing Hermione getting all excited.

"How does she get so excited over some quills and books?" Ginny asked. "Tell me about it." You laughed.

After ten minutes Hermione walked up to you with a huge small on her face. "I got everything." She said.

You walked out of the shop, walking through the streets of Hogsmeade. The sun was shining brightly, it made you feel so good. You didn't worry about anything that happened over the past few weeks.

"Wow look at that." Ginny said, peeking through the window of a shop. The shop was filled with bikinis. "We should get a bikini so we can swim at our house!" Ginny said excitedly.

"You have a swimming pool?" You asked as the three of you entered the shop.

Ginny laughed. "We have a lake we can swim in. We always do that in the summer." She said. "That's so cool!" Hermione said as she looked through the bikinis.

"I think this one would look great on you, Y/N." Ginny said. You turned around, seeing her holding up a light purple bikini.

"That's beautiful." You gasped, taking it in your hands.

"I think I've found one too." Hermione said, holding up a lime green bikini. "Let's fit them!" Ginny said excitedly, holding a light blue bikini for herself. The three of you stepped into the fitting rooms.

"Alright, everyone ready?" Ginny asked. "One second!" You said putting on the bottom. "Show yourself." Ginny said. You stepped out of the fitting room, seeing Hermione and Ginny were already out of it.