CHAPTER TEN

"Hey Y/N, thought I would find you here."

You opened your eyes and saw Hermione walking into your dorm.

"I brought some food for you, thought you might be hungry since you weren't at dinner." She smiled. "Thank you." You said. Your voice was not more than a whisper.

"Harry told me you were crying." Hermione began. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

You sighed and sat up. Your eyes were still burning from the many tears. You told the whole story to Hermione. Draco beating up Cedric, the fight you had with Draco after that and about the letter your parents sent you.

"And now I have to go to his fucking house this weekend and see him, his parents and my parents. They still don't know that I'm not in Slytherin and that Draco and I aren't friends anymore."

You felt another tear running down your cheek. You never were the emotional type but losing your bestfriend after 15 years of was a feeling of pain you've never experienced before.

"What an idiot! I can't believe he called you a whore!" Hermione said her eyes wide. "Did he mean it?"

You shook your head.

"It sounded like he did when the words left his mouth. After that he started apologizing but I walked away." You told Hermione.

"Good for him." She said. "I always knew he was a prick. You should he happy you aren't friends anymore." Hermione said.

"This is not really helping me, Hermione." You sighed. "He was my bestfriend for 15 years! I'm clearly not happy that we aren't friends anymore!" You wanted to shout but your voice was tired from all the crying.

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean it like that I-"

"Just leave me alone please. I'm going to pack for that hell weekend at the Malfoy manor." You said.

Without another word Hermione left te dorm. After you've packed your trunk you decided to get some sleep. One more day at Hogwarts tomorrow and in the evening you would leave to the Malfoy manor.

The next morning you woke up. You quickly changed into your robes and made your way down to the great hall. You sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione.

"Sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have snapped on you like that." You mumbled. "It's okay Y/N. I kinda deserved it." Hermione smiled. You smiled back at her and took a bite of your toast.

"Doing alright Y/N?" Harry asked. You nod, not really wanting to talk to him about what happened since he already hated Draco.

"Looks like Cedric is going to put his name in the goblet of fire." Ron said pointing at the middle of the great hall.

When you turned around you locked eyes with Draco for a second but you quickly turned away.

You saw Cedric being pushed into the circle by his friends. Laughing he put his name in the goblet of fire. His friends started cheering. So did you. His eyes met yours as he started to make his way to your table.

"I did it." He said smiling.

"Already proud of you." You said. His smile grew wider.

"Can I sit here?" He asked pointing at the seat next to you. "If you guys are okay with that?" You looked at Hermione, Ron and Harry. "Ofcourse we are." Hermione said winking. Cedric laughed and sat down next to you.

"Any plans this weekend? I thought maybe we could go to Hogsmeade together." Cedric said.

"Oh uhm- actually.. I'll be away till saturday evening." You said.

"Away? Where are you going to?" Cedric asked.

"My parents invited me over to the Malfoy manor." You said.

"You're going to Draco's house?" Cedric looked confused. "Unfortunately yes." You sighed.

"Well if you don't want to go then why don't you stay with me?" Cedric said smiling. You felt your cheeks going red, he was so sweet for you.

"Believe me my parents won't let me stay. They can't see me at Christmas due the tornament so that's why I'm going to see them this weekend." You explained.

"Is Malfoy also coming?" Cedric asked. You nod. Cedric rolled his eyes.

"I feel bad for you." Harry and Ron snorted at Cedric's comment.

"But you will be back saturday evening right? That's when the champions will be picked." Cedric said excited.

"Yes duh. Don't wanna miss seeing you getting picked." You smiled. Cedric was smiling back at you. You felt Hermione nudge your shoulder.

"He's so into you!" She mouthed so no one could hear. You felt your cheeks going red while eating the rest of your breakfast.

The last class of the day was DADA together with the Slytherins. You sat down at an empty seat.

"Get off my chair, bloodtraitor." You looked up and saw Pansy standing in front of you.

"I don't see your name on it." You said rolling your eyes. Pansy scoffed.

"I give you three seconds to get off my chair or else-"

"Let her sit here, Pansy. Find yourself another seat."

You turned around and saw Draco walking to you two. He sat down next to you.

"Actually, I changed my mind. You can sit here Pansy." You said annoyed.

"Y/N can I just-"

You stood up not wanting to hear what Draco was about to say.

"I always win." You heard Pansy say.

You rolled your eyes and sat down next to Blaise.

"Is this chair free or is there another freak that will tell me to find another seat?" You asked. Blaise laughed at your comment.

Professor Moody started talking and the class went silent.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" Your eyes met Blaise's.

"Do you know what's wrong with Draco?"

You looked confused.

"He didn't tell you?" Blaise shook his head.

"We got in a fight." You said.

"No way. So it was you screaming when I headed back to the castle yesterday!" Blaise said.

"Miss Y/L/N, mister Zabini, might want to share what's so important right now?" Professor Moody turned around.

"No not really." Blaise said plainly. "Then please shut your mouths so I can continue with my lesson." He scoffed and turned around.

"I'm going to the Malfoy Manor tonight." You whispered so soft that hopefully Moody couldn't hear it.

"What, why?" Blaise looked confused again.

"My parents forced me to." You said.

"And you're trying to avoid Draco?" Blaise asked. You nod your head.

"Well good luck with that while you're being around him 24/7 in his house."

THE CHOSEN ONE [Draco X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara