CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

"Harry, Y/N!" You heard Dumbledore shout in the distance. Dumbledore tried to drag you away from Cedric's body, you were holding his hand tightly.

"No!" You cried. "Don't take him away."

"Tell me what happened!" Dumbledore said. You heard Harry's heavy breathing as you were still clutching yourself over Cedric's body.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort is back!" Harry cried. "Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there!" Harry said.

Visions of what just happened started to shoot through your head again. The panic you have been feeling all night was going through your body again, the pain of the cruciatus curse still in your body.

"It's hurts so bad." You cried, trying to make the tingling feeling stop.

"It's alright Y/N." Dumbledore said. "It's alright, you're home. You all are." He said softly.

"Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed! The body must be moved Dumbledore, there are- too many people." Fudge said.

You were being dragged away from Cedric's body by McGonagall. "Everything will be okay." She said, putting both her hands on yours and Harry's shoulder.

"Let me through! That's my son, that's my boy!" Cedric's dad walked down the stands, tears in his eyes. Screams left his mouth as he fell down over Cedric's body.

You put your hand in front of your mouth, not being able to control your tears anymore.

"Come with me, Potter." Moody said, dragging Harry away with him.

"I'm not leaving him alone right now." You said, wanting to walk behind him. As you took a step you felt instant pain going through your body again, causing a scream to leave your mouth.

"We have to bring you to the hospital wing, miss Y/L/N." McGonagall said.

"Y/N!"

You looked away from McGonagall, now seeing Draco walking towards you.

"Stay- away from me." You said immediately, your eyes widening. You couldn't help but saw his father's face in front of you.

"What? Y/N are you okay?" Draco asked.

He wanted to grab your hand but you pulled it away quickly. The sudden movement causes you to fall onto the ground. As you felt a sharp pain in your head, your sight went black.

"I ask everyone of you to not ask questions about this night until they are ready." You heard a familiar voice in the distance. "They have been going through a lot tonight and have to get all the rest they need."

You slowly opened your eyes, immediately noticing you were laying in the hospital wing. Dumbledore was standing in front of you, his back facing you.

"Y/N, hey." Fred was the first one to notice that you were awake.

"Hey, Freddie." You said, giving him a weak smile.

"Miss Y/L/N, feeling well?" You looked away from Fred, now facing Dumbledore. You noticed Harry laying in the bed beside you.

"Could be better." You mumbled. "Everything okay, Harry?" You asked.

Harry nod his head slowly. "Don't worry about me, Y/N."

"Miss Y/L/N, this just got here for you." Dumbledore said as he handed you a letter. He gave you and Harry a smile before he walked out of the hospital wing.

You looked at the letter in confusion before you opened it. You noticed your mother's handwriting.

Y/N

You can't come home this summer.

Y/M/N

You blankly stared at the letter. You read it over and over again. Why did your mom not want you home?

"Y/N, are you okay?" You heard someone ask. You were too focused on the letter.

"Y/N?" You now felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

You snapped out of your thoughts, looking back at Fred who was still sitting next to you. "I'm fine." You said.

"You're crying, Y/N." George mumbled. After the words left his mouth you indeed felt a tear rolling down your cheek. You quickly wiped it away.

"It's just my mom." You said, giving them a weak smile. "She doesn't want me to come home this summer."

"What?" Ron asked in disbelieve. "You just found out your dad is a deatheater and you can't even come home to be with your mom?"

"Ronald!" Hermione scoffed. "Dumbledore asked us not to talk about tonight already."

Fred grabbed the letter out of your hand and stood up. "Just get some sleep okay? You need to rest. We can talk about this another time if you want." He said, putting his hand on yours.

You nod slowly, still processing the fact that your mother doesn't want to see you.

"That's a great idea. These two need to rest." Madam Pomfrey said as she gave you and Harry another potion to drink.

Hermione gave you a hug after you said your goodbyes to everyone. "Draco was panicking after what happened with you. Should I tell him about how you're feeling right now?" She whispered as she pulled away from the hug.

As you heard his name you felt guilt going through your body. You told him to stay away from you only because you were scared of his father.

Draco is nothing like his father.

"Just- tell him that I need him." You mumbled as you felt another round of tears to well up in your eyes.

Hermione gave you a small smile before she stood up. "I will." With another smile she followed Ron out of the hospital wing.

You looked to the bed next to you, seeing that Harry already had fallen asleep. You felt so bad for him. A sigh left your mouth as you closed your eyes, not trying to think about everything that has happened tonight.

Your eyes shot open, breathing heavy as you looked around the hospital wing. You just had a dream and relived the night again.

As you took a sip of the water that was standing next to you, you noticed your hands were shaking like crazy. You laid back in bed, hearing the creaking of a door.

You looked up, seeing a tall figure standing in the door opening. It slowly walked towards your bed. After a few seconds you noticed Draco's face in the light of the moon that was shining through the window.

"Draco." You said softly, your throat hurting from all the screaming and crying. "I'm so sorry for-"

"You don't have to explain anything right now, Y/N." Draco said softly. He looked at you with worried eyes. "Can I?" He asked, looking at the bed you were laying in.

"Please." You said, feeling a tear rolling down your cheek.

Draco laid down beside you, his chest against your back. He pulled his arm around your waist and intertwined his fingers with yours. You felt so save with him so close to you, like nothing bad could happen to you right now.

He placed a soft kiss on your head after a sigh left his mouth.

"I'm here now, darling. Everything will be okay."