CHAPTER SIXTY

You opened your eyes, getting used to the bright light in the room. You wanted to move but couldn't do that since Draco had his arms wrapped around your waist.

It's been a long time since you slept this well without having any nightmares.

You looked down at Draco who was still sleeping, his mouth half opened and his blond messy hair falling over his face. A small smile placed itself on your lips as you watched him. You were falling for him all over again by just looking at him.

But you couldn't. Not after what happened.

You slowly tried to get out of his grip, not wanting to wake him up. As you stood up you noticed Blaise was not in the chair anymore. You closed the door as silently as you could and walked down the stairs, into the kitchen.

"Good morning." You smiled, seeing Blaise making a cup of tea.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Blaise asked as he sat down.

You nod your head. "He's still asleep."

"I mean, are you okay?" Blaise asked. You looked up while making your toast as you met his eyes, raising your eyebrows.

"I'm fine." You said.

"You're not." Blaise said. "You're hiding your emotions, Y/N. You know you can always talk to me, right?" He said.

"I said I'm fine, Blaise." You sighed. You didn't want to talk about your emotions, you hated to do that. You didn't want him to worry about you, especially not after what happened with Draco.

"I'm just saying that-"

"Good morning." Blaise was interrupted by Draco walking into the kitchen. You gave Blaise a look that made clear to not talk about this any further before you looked back at Draco.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" You asked.

"Better than ever." He said, a smirk on his face. "I missed you this morning, though." Draco sat down next to Blaise, in front of you, giving you a small wink.

You gave him an akward smile, not knowing what to do. He was acting so normal, like nothing happened before you left Hogwarts for summer.

"Doing better, mate?" Blaise asked, patting Draco on the back.

Draco nod his head. "Thank you, for bringing her here." He mumbled to Blaise, not knowing that you could hear him.

You heard a door slamming closed, seeing that Draco's eyes grew wide. His face softens when he sees his mum walking in. She walked over to Draco, giving him a kiss on the cheek before her eyes met yours.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you about something." She said.

You looked at her in confusion. "Is there something wrong?" You asked.

Narcissa let out a huge sigh. "I met with your mom in Diagon Alley." She said, placing down the stuff she bought. "Well, she-" Narcissa stopped in the middle of her sentence, hesitating what to say next. "She thinks it's better if you don't come home anymore, at all." She said.

"W- What?" You felt your heart drop. Did she really say that?

"She doesn't feel safe around you- after what happened last year at school." Narcissa said.

You scoffed. "It was not my fault I was attacked by Voldemort!"

You felt so angry. Was she really just throwing you away because of something you could do nothing about?

"I know sweetie, I'm sorry." Narcissa sighed. She walked out of the kitchen, giving you one last apologetic smile.

You tried to be the bigger person but you felt tears starting to well up in your eyes. "I-" You wanted to say something but the words didn't come out.