CHAPTER NINETEEN

When you walked around the corner to the Hufflepuff common room you saw Cedric already standing outside waiting for you.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He said. "Follow me." He said, grabbing your hand. You two walked outside of the castle.

After a little walk you came by a place at the lake. A little blanket was laying on the floor with on it lots of food.

As you sat down you looked over the lake seeing the most beautiful sunset you've probably ever seen.

"This is so cute." You said. You were smiling like an idiot.

"Do you like it?" Cedric asked.

"I love it." You said. Cedric smiled at you.

"You made pancakes?" You asked putting one on your plate. "With bananas." Cedric said smiling. You smiled at him taking a bite from your pancake.

You and Cedric talked and laughed a lot during the dinner. You felt so good when you were with him. He made you really happy, feeling like you were being appreciated.

"What are you thinking about?" Cedric asked.

Your eyes met his. "Just happy to be here with you." You said.

He smiled at you and spread his arms. "Come here."

You laid your back against his chest. Cedric wrapped his arms around you. You were now looking at the sunset.

"Beautiful sunset today isn't it?" He asked. You nod your head.

"It's crazy how we are sitting here right now peacefully and on Monday we will be standing in an arena fighting a dragon." You sighed.

Cedric took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Let's just enjoy the moment right now." He said.

"Yes, I'm sorry." You said, moving your head slightly so you could look him in the eyes.

"What was all this for?" You asked.

"Just wanted to show you that you mean very much to me by doing this." Cedric smiled. You felt your cheeks going red.

"I got one more thing though!" He said excitedly, standing up. He took something out of a big box.

"Is that the strawberry dessert?" You asked. Cedric nod walking back to you. "Did you remember it was my favorite?" You said smiling. "Of course I remember. You told me the first time we hang out." Cedric smiled, sitting down next to you again.

He placed the dessert on your laps. As you looked down on the dessert a smile appeared on your face.

'Be my girlfriend?' Was written in strawberries.

You looked up at Cedric seeing he was looking at you nervously.

"I'd love to." You smiled placing the cake on the blanket.

You leaned over to Cedric and kissed him on his lips. As he pulled you closer you felt him smiling against your lips. After a couple of seconds you pulled back looking into his eyes. He wrapped your arms around you as you lay your head on his shoulder.

"You can't imagine how happy I am right now." Cedric said.

The rest of the evening went by very fast. You and Cedric talked about a lot of stuff. You laughed, hugged and kissed. As you made your way back to the common room you couldn't get him out of your head. You were so happy that you could finally say that he was your boyfriend.

With a smile on your face you walked into the common room seeing Harry and Hermione standing in front of the fireplace. Ron was sitting on the couch.

"Accio, book!" Harry said, but nothing happened. He sighed.

"It's not going to work, Hermione."

"Just keep trying Harry, you can't give up now." Hermione said.

"Hey guys!" You said walking over to them and sitting next to Ron.

"Y/N! How was your date?" Hermione asked smirking.

"I guess I have a boyfriend now." You said with a smile on your face.

"Finally." Ron said causing your smile to even grew wider.

"How is practicing the spell going?" You asked looking at Harry.

"Horrible." He said.

You looked at Hermione who was rolling her eyes. "We've only been practicing for one hour so it's normal that you're not able to do it yet." Hermione said.

You nod your head in agreement. "You have another whole day tomorrow Harry, you can do it." You said giving him a hopeful smile.

"How are you so relaxed by all of this?" Harry asked. "Did you already find something to do to distract your dragon?"

You shook your head. "Trust me when I say I'm not relaxed at all for this." You said. "I still haven't got a clue what I'm going to do but I'll find out tomorrow."

Harry nod his head at you.

"Trust me Harry, it's better if we keep hope you know? It is stressful and dangerous but we can manage to get through as long as we don't lose our hope." You said.

"You're right. Thank you for- for telling me this Y/N. I really needed it." Harry smiled. You smiled back at him.

"I'm going to bed, got a long day ahead tomorrow." You said, yawning.

"We'll be practicing for another hour. We'll see you tomorrow Y/N." Hermione said.

You stood up giving the three of them a hug. You walked to your dorm when Hermione called you back.

"What?" You asked, peeking your head around the corner.

"Malfoy told me you have to meet him tomorrow morning." Hermione said. You looked at her in confusion.

"For what?" You asked.

Hermione shrugged. "He said it was none of my business." Hermione rolled her eyes. "But it sounded like it was important." She said.

You nod your head. "Alright, thank you Hermione." You walked to your dorm.

As you entered your dorm you saw a letter laying on your bed. You noticed the envelope, it was from your parents. After a couple seconds of staring at it you decided to open it.

Dear Y/N,

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened at dinner with the Malfoy's last time. I know your dad can be harsh sometimes. For me you're not a shame to the family. I tried talking to your dad but he wouldn't listen to me. He must not know that I'm writing this to you right now.
I heard that you were placed in the Triwizard Tournement. Draco told his parents about it. I just wanted to tell you good luck and please look out for what's about to come. I love you Y/N, stay strong.

Y/M/N

You closed the letter, your eyes widened.

'Look out for what's about to come'?

What did she mean with that?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: just wanted to clarify; yes this is a draco x reader. this thing with cedric needs to happen because i have a story in my head that i want to follow soooo

i promise, more draco content coming soon :)