CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The rest of Sunday went by very fast and before you knew it you were standing in your dorm, changing your clothes for the task that will find place in one hour.

They gave every Hogwarts champion a sweater with their last name on it, in the colors of your house.

As you put the sweater over your head Hermione walked into the dorm.

"You're coming with me to breakfast? You know you'll have to eat something before the task." She said.

You sighed while brushing your hair. "I'm not hungry." You said.

"Well, you have to eat." Hermione grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the common room. As the two of you walked to the great hall a lot of people wished you good luck for the task.

"Looks like everyone is supporting you." Hermione laughed. "Hopefully I won't disappoint them then." You said.

You and Hermione sat down at the Gryffindor table.

"Y/N, you were the one who said you had to believe in yourself. Where's that confident person now?" Hermione asked.

"The task is so close now, I- I just.. I'm really scared actually." You sighed.

"You will be fine Y/N, believe me." Hermione looked you in your eyes, an encouraging smile on her face. You wanted to say something but you were interrupted by Harry storming into the great hall.

"My wand." He said, standing in front of you and Hermione. You saw the panic in his eyes.

"I've lost my wand." Harry said.

"What?!" Your eyes widened. "Just minutes before the first task you're losing your wand?" You said.

"It's not like I wanted it to happen!" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"We have to find it." You said standing up.

"Let's go we don't have time to loose." Hermione said walking out of the great hall with you and Harry.

"Where's Ron?" You asked. "He's looking in our dorm if he could find it anywhere." Harry sighed.

As the three of you stormed through the corridors you saw Draco.

"What is it Potter? Scared to die in the first task?" Draco said which caused his two friends, Crabbe and Goyle, to laugh.

"My father and I have a bet you see." Draco said. "I think you're not gonna last 10 minutes into this tournament." Draco had a smirk on his face. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." Crabbe and Goyle started laughing.

"I don't care what you're father says about me, Draco." Harry walked to him. "He's pathetic, just like you." Harry said, pushing Draco.

"What the-"

You interrupted them.

"Harry don't waste your time on this, let's go look for your wand." You said grabbing Harry's shoulders.

Before you turned around you gave Draco a stern look. Why did he always had to be a prick to other people, especially to Harry.

"Okay so, where have you been the last 24 hours?" Hermione asked.

"I've been practicing the spell forever. I didn't even leave the common room yesterday, only for breakfast and dinner." Harry said.

"Guys! I've got it." You turned around seeing Ron running through the corridors as fast as he could. When he stood before you he was out of breath.

"You- you never guess where I-" He took another deep breath. "Found it."

You looked at him in confusion. "Karkaroff stole it." Ron whispered once his breathing was steady again.