CHAPTER ONE

Today was the day. You were going to Hogwarts for the first time. The school where your parents grew up, met each other and fell in love.

You've been on Ilvermorny for 3 years but now your dad was going to work for the minstery of magic in London so they decided it was better for you to go to Hogwarts.

"Ready darling?" Your father stood in front of the car waiting for you to come outside.

"Yes, father."

"Let's go to King's Cross Station then. Malfoy will be waiting there for you so you don't have to be alone on the train." Your mother said while stepping in the car.

A smile grew on your face. You and Draco have been friends since a young age, that because your dad and Lucius Malfoy were best friends at their time at Hogwarts. We visited the Malfoy Manor many times and so I became really good friends with Draco.

We arrived at Platform 9 3/4 and I looked around seeing a lot of students walking around.

"Alright Y/N. Behave yourself please? Don't let anyone get to you." Your mother said kneeling in front of you. You rolled your eyes. "Stop doing that Y/N. You know what I'm talking about. Some people were scared of you at Ilvermorny because you always talked back. Be careful what you're doing."

"Your mom is right Y/N." Your dad said while looking at you.

You wanted to say something but you were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Y/N!"

You turned around and locked eyes with your best friend.

"Draco!" You walked to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you're coming to Hogwarts Y/N. We're gonna have a good time!" Draco said smiling.

"Hello there Y/N." You looked up.

"Hello Mr. Malfoy, nice to see you again." You said. That was a lie. You didn't like Lucius at all but nobody knew that.

Your father and Lucius were whispering to each other about something but you couldn't hear what is was.

"Let's get on the train Y/N. We'll be leaving soon." You nod and said your goodbyes to your parents. You and Draco walked in the train.

"We're sitting with my friends if you're okay with that." Draco said, stopping for an compartment. "Ofcourse, I'd like to meet them." You said, stepping in the compartment.

You looked around and saw 3 boys and 1 girl.

"Guys, this is Y/N. She's new at Hogwarts. We have been friends since we were babies so better be nice to her or else you know what happens" Draco snapped.

You rolled your eyes, why did he have to be so different around other people.

You smiled and sat next to one of the boys.

"Damn Draco, you never told me you had a hot friend." He said, looking you up and down. You smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you darling, I'm Blaise." He took your hand. "Nice to meet you too, Blaise." You said feeling your cheeks going red.

"So, why are you coming to Hogwarts?" The girl asked. "I'm Pansy by the way."

"My dad will be working for the ministery of magic so we moved here to London." You explained smiling.

"But you don't sound American?" The boy next to Draco asked.

"I'm from London originally. First my dad got a job in America that's why we moved. I was only 5 back then."

"And your parents? Did they go to Hogwarts?" Blaise asked.

"Yeah. They were both Slytherins. Met there and fell in love." You smiled looking at Blaise.

"Maybe that kind of thing will happen again." He winked. You chuckled and pushed him playfully.

"You're a pureblood right?" Pansy asked. "Yes I'm a Y/L/N. But I don't think it really matters if you're a pureblood or not." You explained.

"Ofcourse you care about that Y/N. You don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort will you?" Draco looked at you, his eyes narrowed.

"Unlike you, I don't care about that stuff. I think it's pathetic when people think like that." You said also narrowing your eyes back at him.

Blaise took your hand. "Calm down Y/N." He laughed.

"Get your hands away from her, Zabini." Draco snapped.

"Why should I? It's not like she's complaining about it, right Y/N?" "Oh no, I'm enjoying your company." I said winking at him. Draco rolled his eyes and looked out of the window.

"Jealous much." Blaise mouthed so only I could hear it. You chuckled.

"How long will this train ride be?" You asked. "Like 4 hours, I hate it here already." Pansy sighed. "Well, I think it looks wonderful." You said looking out of the window.

You leaned back in your seat and the big smile was still on your face. You were so excited to be at Hogwarts.