CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?" Harry asked.

He was a little nervous as the four of you were walking through Hogsmeade. Classes just ended and Hermione told you she had found a spot to talk about your plan of Harry teaching.

"Just a couple of people." Hermione said. "Here it is." She said as she opened a door.

The little house looked decayed. "Lovely spot." Ron mumbled.

"Thought it would be safer off the beaten track." Hermione said.

"C'mon mate." Ron pushed Harry inside the small room. As you walked in behind them you noticed some familiar but also unfamiliar faces. As your eyes met Fred's he quickly looked away. A soft sigh left your mouth.

Hermione noticed it as she gave you a small smile. She gave you an 'are you okay' look, you giving her a small nod. Hermione cleared her throat as she looked around the group of people.

"So you all know why we're here." Hermione said. "We need a teacher, a proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" A little boy asked, you thought his name was Collin.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who is back, you tosspot." Ron said.

"So he says." Seamus said, glaring at Harry.

"So Dumbledore says." Ron snapped back.

"So Dumbledore says because he says." Seamus said. You rolled your eyes as their conversation went on.

"The point is where's the proof?" Someone asked. "If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed." A boy said.

Your eyes fell on Cho who's eyes were filling with tears.

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now." Harry said. A sigh left his mouth as he turned to you and Hermione. "Come on, Hermione, Y/N. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." Harry said.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked after a short moment of silence.

"Yes." Harry said.

"I've seen it." Hermione quickly followed.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that!" Seamus said.

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Ron said. "Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once." Hermione said proudly.

"And last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh. I saw it." You said, looking around the people in the small room.

"Wait." Harry sighed. "Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help." Harry said.

"He's just being modest." Hermione said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"No, Hermione, I'm not." Harry sighed. "You know, guys." He said, looking around the group of people. "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there- when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes- You don't know what that's like." Harry said.

"You're right Harry, we don't." You said, causing Harry to look at you. "That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating- Voldemort-"

"He's really back." Seamus whispered, causing the four of you to nod your heads.

"So." Hermione said. "We have a piece of parchment right here. If you want to join please write your name on it." She said, placing the piece of parchment on the table.