CHAPTER SIX

You turned around and saw Draco standing in front of you.

"What are you doing here? It's midnight." You said.

"That's none of your business. Answer my question." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"That's none of your business." You said, mocking him. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Why were you walking around with Diggory? He's pathetic." Draco scoffs.

"We were just having fun." You said plainly.

"Well, I don't want you to talk to him."

Your eyes widened in disbelieve. "Maybe you shouldn't have snitched on me then." You rolled your eyes.

"What do you mean?" Draco asked.

"Because of you being a prick I had detention with him." Draco sighed.

"What did you do with him?" He asked after a moment of silence. "Why do you care?"

Draco slowly walked to you.

"What are you doing?" You asked. You stepped back, feeling your back hitting the wall.

"Listen Y/N." Draco said. He placed his hands on the wall. "I don't want to see you talking to Diggory again." He whispered in your ear.

For a moment you froze at his words. You felt goosebumps in your neck.

"Understood?" Draco looked in your eyes, still only a few inches away from you.

"You- you don't tell me what to do." You said. Normally everything you said came out really confident but now it was the opposite. You felt weak in your knees because of Draco standing only a few inches away from you.

Draco's eyes went to your lips and then back to your eyes again.

You snapped back into reality when you heard a voice.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Draco quickly stepped away from you and turned around.

"Just talking, Blaise. Go back to our dorm." Draco hissed.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You look a bit.. shaken up." Blaise looked at you. You nod quickly. "I was just uh- going to my dorm." You said avoiding Draco's eyes. "See you guys tomorrow."

Without turning around you walked to the Gryffindor common room.

"Eventful night." You mumbled while walking in.

"What was eventful?"

You gasped.

"Harry! You scared me." "Oh um I'm sorry." He laughed slightly.

"Still up?" You asked. "Yeah, had to do something." He said, looking to the fire in the common room.

"How was dentention?" He sat on the couch. "I really hate Snape." You sighed, sitting down next to him. "Who doesn't." Harry laughed.

"I think I'm going to bed. I'm tired of all the cleaning." You said. "Yeah me too. Dumbledore has a big announcement tomorrow. Don't wanna miss it." Harry said standing up.

"What announcement?"

"Something about a competition? I don't know much I think we'll find out tomorrow." He said. You nod and stood up. "Goodnight Harry." "Goodnight Y/N." You gave Harry one last smile and walked to your dorm.

Everyone was asleep already. You laid down on your bed, thoughts going through your head. About Cedric, Draco acting weird and about a 'competition' Harry just told you about. You sighed and closed your eyes. This is going to be a long night.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: I'm back!!! I know this chapter is really short but things will get better I promise :)

Hope you're enjoying this story so far. Have a good day <3