CHAPTER FIFTY

You fell onto the ground with a loud bang, the cup still in your hand. You looked around, noticing you were on a graveyard. A big cauldron was standing in the middle of the place.

"Where are we?" Cedric asked, looking up. You watched him stand up as he looked around nervously.

You noticed a big statue behind him. You were looking for Harry, meeting his eyes after a few seconds. He was looking at you with wide eyes as he stood up.

"Y/N, you have seen this place too right?" Harry asked.

"It's the place of our dreams isn't it?" You mumbled as you stood up. Harry nod his head slowly, looking around nervously.

"Wands out, d'you reckon?" Cedric said, pointing his wand forward.

"What if Krum has something to do with this? I mean look at how he was acting in the maze. It was like he was cheating." Cedric said, still looking around the graveyard.

"Hm, I guess you two have something in common then." You said.

Cedric eyes fell on you, a sigh leaving his mouth. "Now is not the time for this, Y/N." He said.

"This has nothing to do with Krum." Harry said. "This-" Harry stopped in the middle of his sentence, a yell leaving his mouth. He was grabbing his forehead, his hand on his scar.

"What happened?" You asked, walking up to him.

"Look who we have here." You suddenly heard a voice say. Harry looked up, noticing something over your shoulder.

You turned around slowly, seeing a man walking out of the dark.

"Wormtail." Harry mumbled softly. He has told you about him and about everything what happened in third year.

Wormtail was carrying something in his hands what looked like a big black cloak. You felt your breath getting heavier as Wormtail was approaching the three of you.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asked.

"Kill the spare." You heard a high pitched voice whisper.

In a split of a second Wormtail raised his wand. "Avada Kedrava!"

A light of green shot next to you, hitting Cedric.

"No!" You yelled as his body flew a few meters away. You ran to the spot where his body was laying on the ground, Harry doing the same.

You lay your hand on his chest, feeling tears welling in your eyes.

"He's- not breathing." You said softly. You looked up at Harry who was also having tears in his eyes. "Oh my god, Harry. Do something!" You said, panic going through your body.

"He can't you stupid girl! Your friend is dead." Wormtail hissed, an evil smirk on his face.

You looked back at Cedric's lifeless body before you looked at Wormtail. "You did this for what?!" You yelled, tears rolling over your cheeks.

"Master ordered me." He said. He walked over to the cauldron, dropping the black cloak in it.

"Master?" You whispered, looking back at Harry. He didn't say anything, he was just staring at Wormtail.

You noticed something fell out of the cloak but you couldn't see what it was.

"Tonight he will rise." Wormtail said, slowly walking to Harry. "Ready to- murder." He hissed.

Before you could do something, Harry was being held by Wormtail. He slammed him against the big statue as it grabbed a hold of him.

"Harry!" You wanted to walk to the statue but Wormtail raised his wand at you. "Stay there!" He yelled, bending you to the ground with his wand.