CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"What are you doing here?" You gasped, quickly turning around.

"Shit, you scared me." You said looking at Harry and Ron.

"Why are you two hiding?" Ron asked.

"No time to explain, we have to follow them." You said.

"Follow them? But what about our next class?" Hermione asked.

"Who are we going to follow?" Ron asked.

"We can skip it. Ron you go with Hermione, Harry you go with me." You said.

Hermione nod her head grabbing Ron by his shoulder. "We're following Karakaroff." She said, walking away with Ron.

"Let's go, Harry." You said as you walked away.

Harry quickly followed you. "Where are we going?" He asked.

As you made your way to Snape's office you told him everything what you and Hermione saw.

"He must have something to do with the fact that we're placed in the tournament." Harry said. "You think so?" You asked as the two of you walked further.

As you walked around the corner you heard Snape already talking to someone in his office.

"Are they onto something?" You heard someone ask.

"Lucius?" You gasped looking at Harry who was just as confused as you.

"I don't know. I've been keeping my eyes on them. The boy is acting strange though." Snape said.

"Keep a closer eye on them then." Someone scoffed. Your eyes grew wide as you heard the voice.

"Who's that?" Harry asked turning back to look at you. "Everything okay, Y/N?" Harry asked.

"I think we should go back." You whispered. Harry shook his head immediately.

"We have to take a closer look to see who's in there, let's go." He said.

You gulped as the two of you peeked around the corner. "Shit." Harry said pushing you back.

"What is it? You asked.

"Draco almost saw us." Harry sighed. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Draco? Why is he in there?" Harry shrugged his shoulders, walking to the door of Snape's office slowly.

"I'm doing the best I can." Snape said. You and Harry hid behind a closet.

"Doesn't look like that to me." Again it was the voice that made you gasp.

Harry peeked around the closet to get a closer look at the office.

"It's the man I saw in my dreams, he was together with Lucius!" Harry whispered.

You slowly nod your head. "I-I know."

"It's a shame that your daughter isn't like my son." Lucius said. You looked at Draco who was standing next to his father. He was staring to the ground blankly.

"Yes, I made sure that she knows that she's a shame to our family." You heard, followed by a laugh of Lucius. A soft sigh left your mouth.

"I have some other things to do, get out of my office now." Snape said sternly.

You and Harry hid behind the closet again, holding your breaths in. As you heard footsteps walking away you looked back at Harry.

"Let's go." Harry said.

The two of you stepped out behind the closet quietly. "Mr. Potter, miss Y/L/N. Care to explain why you're hanging around by my office?"

You and Harry stopped immediately, turning around to face professor Snape.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" He was staring at the two of you.

"I was uhm- I got lost." You said.

Snape looked at you, his eyes narrowed. "You have been here for nearly three months. How can you still get lost." He said.

"Short-term memory I guess." You said trying to let it come out as a joke.

"And what about you, Mr. Potter?" Snape asked.

"I was helping her to find the right way." He said quickly.

Snape's eyes were darting between the two of you. "How.. charming."

He turned around, walking away.

You let out a sigh. "That was close."

"Why didn't he took points or gave us detention? Normally he'd love to do that." Harry said as the two of you started walking back to the common room.

You shrugged your shoulders. "He's not acting like himself." You said. Harry nod his head.

The two of you arrived in the Gryffindor common room where Hermione and Ron already were sitting on a couch.

"We couldn't find Karkaroff anymore. It was like he just disappeared!" Ron said throwing his hands in the air. "Did you two find something?"

You sat down beside Hermione, still in shock about what happened.

"Snape was in his office with Lucius and that other man I've seen in my dreams." Harry said. "Draco was also there."

"What were they talking about?" Hermione asked. Harry was explaining everything.

"Y/N, are you okay?" You snapped out of your thoughts. You looked at Hermione who was looking at you worried.

"Yeah it's just-" you looked at Harry. "That man we just saw and that you've been seeing in your dreams?" Harry nod his head.

You let out a sigh.

"That man is- he's my dad."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: sorry this chapter is short i promise the next ones will be longer :)

also thank you so much for 200 reads!! hope you're liking this book as much as i do. have a great day <3