CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

Today was the day you were finally going back to Hogwarts. You were really excited to start your fifth year.

"Why does it always take so long for you to get ready?" Blaise whined as he knocked on your door.

"Why are you so impatient?" You asked, opening the door of your room.

Blaise rolled his eyes as a laugh left his mouth. "Let's get going or else we'll be late for the train." He said, grabbing your trunk.

You walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. "Good morning, darling." Draco said, giving you a quick peck on the lips. "Why you wearing a turtle neck on this beautiful sunny day?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

Of course he was hinting to last nights events. Your neck was filled with hickeys and you didn't want everybody to see.

You rolled your eyes as you punched his arm playfully, causing him to let out a chuckle.

Narcissa walked into the kitchen, a smile on her face. "Excited to go back?" She asked, looking at the three of you. You nod your head with a smile on your face. You were so curious about what this year would bring. "Let's get going then, shall we?" Narcissa asked. "I'll bring you to King's Cross."

"Again, thank you for making me stay at the Manor." You said, giving Narcissa a hug.

"Anytime, sweetie. I hope to see you again soon." She smiled.

"I'll make sure she will." Draco said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"The train is about to leave." Narcissa said, looking up. You said your last goodbyes before you stepped into the train with Draco and Blaise.

"You want to sit with us, Y/N?" Blaise asked, stopping in front of an compartment. You looked into the compartment seeing Theo who was waving at you with a smile on his face. Your eyes fell on Pansy who was sitting across from Theo.

"I'm not sharing an compartment with her." You said, rolling your eyes. You waved back at Theo before you met eyes with Draco again. "I'll go find Hermione. I'll see you at school, okay?" You asked. He nod his head before he placed his lips on your cheek. He gave you a warm smile before you started to make your way through the train to find Hermione.

You know she would be sharing an compartment with Harry and Ron and you just wanted to talk things through with them.

As you opened the door of the compartment they were usually sitting in you noticed that they weren't there. A sigh left your mouth as you sat down in the compartment. You stared out of the window when you heard familiar voices.

"She's probably sharing an compartment with Malfoy and his stupid goons." Ron scoffed.

"Ronald, you can't judge her because she's in love with someone." You heard Hermione say. A smile placed itself on your lips as you heard her standing up for you.

"But why it has to be Malfoy? Why not Fred." Ron whined. Their voices were coming closer and before you knew the door of the compartment you were sitting in opened, Hermione, Ron and Harry standing in the opening.

"Y/N, there you are!" Hermione said excitedly, giving you a hug before she sat down next to you. "How have you been?"

"Everything's fine, Hermione." You smiled at her. "I'll tell you everything later." You whispered, causing Hermione to nod her head.

Harry and Ron were still standing in the door opening, their arms crossed.

"Can we talk?" You asked, a sigh leaving your mouth.

"There's nothing to talk about, Y/N." Harry said as he sat down in front of you, Ron next to him.

"Listen, Draco is not a deatheater." You said, ignoring the fact that they didn't want to talk.