CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT

The next day you woke up with a weird feeling in your stomach. The third task will take place tomorrow.

You sat up, seeing that Hermione was still asleep. You walked over to her, lightly shaking her awake.

"Breakfast is about to start." You said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Thank you for waking me up." She smiled as she made her way to the bathroom. As you changed into your Gryffindor robes, Hermione walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" She asked. You nod your head as you grabbed your bag from the floor. "Let's go."

The two of you walked into the great hall, taking a seat at the Gryffindor table.

"Hey guys." You smiled as you looked around the table. You sat next to Fred, Harry and Ron in front of you.

"Found out anything weird yesterday?" Fred asked as he leaned forward. You shook your head. "Not really."

You did think it was weird that Moody and Lucius were there but you didn't feel the need to tell them about it.

"Don't you guys think that Malfoy is acting weird?" Harry suddenly asked.

You took a bite from your toast as you looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "He seems- shocked or something." He said. You turned around, looking at the Slytherin table.

Draco was staring down the table, not touching his food.

"Do you know what's up with him?" Hermione whispered so that no one could hear.

"He's just not feeling well." You said. Hermione shrugged her shoulders as she continued eating her food.

You sighed as you looked back at Draco again, he looked so lost.

"Mr. Potter, miss Y/L/N?" You looked away from Draco, now seeing professor McGonagall standing in front of you. "Could you two follow me please?" She asked.

"Of course." You said, standing up. You and Harry followed her into the room next to the Great Hall.

As you entered the room you noticed Cedric, Fleur and Krum already standing there. Your eyes met Cedric's for a second before he quickly looked away.

Dumbledore walked through the doors with a smile on his face. "Champions, as you know, tomorrow the third and last task will find place." He said. "I know you all are feeling anxious about it so I decided it was a great idea to bring your family's over today so you can have a fun day before the task tomorrow." He smiled.

You looked at Harry who was looking at McGonagall in confusion. The doors went open and people walked in.

"Harry, dear!" A red haired woman walked to Harry, a tall boy behind her.

"You came for me?" Harry smiled.

"Of course, dear. You're part of the family!"

A smile placed itself on your face as you watched how happy Harry was. You looked around the room, seeing everyone now was surrounded by their parents.

"I'm sorry miss Y/L/N. Your parents cancelled last minute." Dumbledore said, walking up to you.

You looked up at him, giving him a weak smile. "It doesn't matter." You mumbled.

Dumbledore gave you a smile before he walked away to talk with the parents of Cedric.

You were not even surprised that your parents didn't show up after what happened a few months ago. So your father really meant it when he said that he never wanted to see you again.