CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

The next day went by pretty fast. You were now sitting in the classroom having defense against the dark arts. It was your last class of the day.

"Y/N?"

You looked up from your notes, looking at Blaise.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" He asked. You followed his gaze and saw that his eyes were landing on Draco.

Pansy was sitting next to him, talking his ears off. Draco just sat there staring at professor Moody who was sitting behind his desk. Why was he looking at him like that? Your eyes went to Moody who was now looking at you, his eyebrows furrowed.

You quickly looked away looking at Blaise again.

"I don't know what's wrong I- He doesn't want to tell me, I guess." You said.

Blaise sighed. "Did you guys always fight or is it just since you started at Hogwarts?" He asked.

"He did always act normal before I came to this school. I think he's to protective of me but he shouldn't be. I can handle things myself." You said.

Blaise nod his head. "He's just worried about you."

"For what? Because I'm dating Cedric?" You asked, rolling your eyes.

Blaise looked at you. You saw that his eyes went wide for a second before he quickly said something again.

"He's still going on about that?" He asked with a slight smile on his face. You nod your head.

"I told him before he should stop with that. I guess he's just to stubborn." Blaise said. You laughed a little.

"But if that's not it then what should he be worried about?" You asked.

His eyes went do Draco really quick and then meeting with yours again. He looked nervous. In the corner of the eye you saw that Draco now was looking at the both of you.

"About the uhm- tournament." Blaise said while he scratched the back of his neck. He quickly looked down at his notes. You could see that he was hiding something.

After your conversation with Blaise he didn't say another thing. After class ended he rushed out of the classroom, just like Draco who followed him quickly.

You walked out of the classroom, walking next to Hermione. "Where are you going blood traitor?"

Pansy started walking next to you, nudging your shoulder harshly. "Are you the reason Draco doesn't talk at all?" She hissed.

"Just ignore her, Y/N." Hermione said to you as you walked further.

"Hello? I'm asking you something." She grabbed your wrist.

"You're going insane, Pansy." You said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"I guess Draco just doesn't want to talk to a person like you. It has nothing to do with me." You shook yourself out of her tight grip. She wanted to say something but when she realised Snape was standing in the corridor she quickly shut her mouth. She gave you a look full of disgust before she turned around the corner.

"She's obsessed with Draco, I'm telling you." Hermione said. A laugh escaped your mouth.

"I feel sorry for him."

"I feel sorry for the both of them actually." She laughed.

"I was thinking, maybe we can go to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" Hermione asked. "

"Yes, that would be great." You said. Hermione smiled at you.

"We can go dress shopping if you want, for the Yule Ball." She said. The two of you sat down in the library to finish the rest of your homework so you didn't have to do that for the rest of the weekend.