CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"If you don't want to go you don't have to." Hermione said.

The two of you were standing in your dorm, ready to go to Hogsmeade. You just told her everything about the conversation you and Cedric had yesterday.

"I want to go, Hermione." You looked at her, a sigh leaving your mouth. "I don't want to sit here in my room all day and pity myself." You said.

"You two are going to be okay, Y/N. You just have to talk with him whenever the two of you are ready." Hermione smiled. You returned her a smile and nod your head.

"I know we will be okay but it's just- stressing me out." You said. Hermione put her hand on your shoulder.

"We're going to have fun today alright? No time to think about him and everything that has been going on lately." She said.

You nod your head at her. "Let's go." You smiled. The two of you walked out of the common room saying goodbye to Harry and Ron before you left to go to Hogsmeade.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"What about this one?" You heard Hermione ask. You were looking through a pile of dresses. She was holding up a blue one.

"I bet that would look beautiful on you." You smiled.

"I'm going to try it on!" She said disappearing into the fitting room.

You were looking through the dresses again when you heard a soft voice.

"Hey, you're Y/N right?" You looked up seeing Cho standing in front of you. You nod your head giving her a slight smile.

"It's nice to meet you." She said, giving you a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." You said. You already knew that this was going to be an akward conversation.

"Picking out a dress for the Yule Ball?" She asked.

"Yes." You said.

"I think a red one would look great on you." Cho said.

"You think?" You asked.

She nod her head. "And I bet Cedric will love it."

You smiled at her, maybe she wasn't so bad after all.

"I have to go. I'll see you another time." Cho said walking back to her friends.

"See you another time, it was nice meeting you." You said. With another smile she walked away with her friends.

"Y/N, look!" You turned around and saw Hermione standing in the most beautiful dress you've ever seen.

"Oh my god, Hermione! It looks so beautiful on you." You said. A smile appeared on her face.

"I'll go for this one. Have you already found your dress?" She asked.

"No I haven't but I was thinking I'd go for a red one." You said.

"I think that would look great on you." Hermione said.

"Cho just told me the same." You said.

"Cho?" Hermione asked. "What was she doing here?"

"She was with her friends. She's actually really nice I don't know why I judged her while I didn't even know her." You said. "Only if Cedric would notice the same thing but with Draco." You sighed.

As you looked further through the dresses your eyes fell on a red one.

"Hermione, what do you think of this?" You asked.