CHAPTER TWENTY

The next morning you woke up early heading straight to the library. Today you had to find out what you were going to do tomorrow with the dragon.

You sighed as you sat down in the library. A pile of books was laying in front of you but you just didn't know where to begin.

"Hey Y/N, Granger told me I could find you here."

You looked up seeing Draco standing in front of you. He had two plates in his hand.

"Thought I'd bring you some breakfast." He said sitting next to you. "Thank you, Draco." You smiled at him.

"I think I've got an idea what you can do tomorrow to fight the dragon." Draco said.

"You do?" You looked at him in confusion.

"I was in the library last night and I read something about some kind of charm." Draco said. "If you do it right you can get the dragon to be in some kind of trance. It can get really sleepy which means that it would be too tired to, you know- try to kill you." He said.

"That's so smart, Draco! Where did you read it?" You asked.

He grabbed a book out of his bag and gave it to you with a smile on his face. "Page 21. It's called the bewitched sleep." He said.

You went to the page and started to read.

"Hmm." You said closing the book. "I only have to make like a Z- movement with my wand. I can manage to do that."

You looked at Draco. "Thank you so much for helping me out." You said giving him a hug. "I was so stressed out because I didn't know what I was going to do." You said pulling back.

"Well, luckily you have me." Draco said with a smirk on his face. "What would you do without me huh?" He said laughing. You pushed him playfully.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Draco. I would find out myself but it just would take me longer." You said.

"Hmm, I don't believe you." Draco said. You rolled your eyes as you took another bite from your toast.

"Look who we have here." You heard a voice you didn't want to hear right now.

"Shut up, Pucey." Draco hissed. Adrian was standing in front of the table, a smirk on his face.

"I heard you have a boyfriend now Y/N, what a shame." Adrian said. "I bet I could give you things he can't give to you." He said winking at you.

You scoffed.

"Pucey, I told you to stay the fuck away from her last time." Draco said.

"I'm sorry, I must haven't heard that." He said. Draco stood up walking to Adrian.

"Draco, no." You said. He turned around and looked at you in confusion.

"Aw, she has you under control. How cute." Adrian said laughing.

"Just get away from here please." You said.

"Or what?" He still had a smirk on his face.

You stood up and rolled your eyes. Without any words you punched him in his face.

"What the-" he grabbed his jaw looking at you in disbelieve.

"I don't need your attention in any kind of way. Just stay the hell away from me!" You shouted.

"You're insane." Were the only words Adrian said before he left the library.

"That was badass." Draco said.

You sighed. "I hope he won't ever talk to me again."

"I bet he won't. He's afraid of you now, that was a good punch." Draco said a lazy smirk on his face.