CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

"Good evening, come in."

You looked at Harry for a second before you stepped into Umbridge's office. It looked absolutely afwul. Everything was pink, her walls filled with cats that were staring at you in every part of the room.

"Sit." Umbridge said.

You and Harry sat down, sitting across from each other. There was a piece of parchment laying in front of you.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today." Umbridge smiles.

"Lines? How old are we? 5?" You asked, narrowing your eyes.

Umbridge ignored you as she walked to her desk. Harry grabbed his quill out of his bag, you doing the same.

"Oh, no. Not with your quill." Umbridge suddenly said. You looked at her in confusion. "You two are going to be using a rather special one of mine." She said, handing you and Harry a quill. "Now.. I want you to write 'I must not tell lies.'" Umbridge said.

You rolled your eyes. "How many times?"

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." Umbridge said, a devilish smirk on her face.

"You haven't given us any ink." Harry said.

"Oh, you won't need any ink." Umbridge said as she walked back to her desk.

Harry looked at you in confusion. "She's mental." You mouthed, causing Harry to laugh a little.

"Now, what are you waiting for?" Umbridge asked as she sat down. You started to write the lines while you drifted away in your thoughts. This was completely ridiculous.

After you wrote some lines you suddenly felt a burning feeling on your hand. You moved your hand a little but the more lines you wrote, the more it started to burn.

You looked at your hands seeing that words were being carved in it. 'I must not tell lies' was now written on your hand. You looked up at Harry, seeing that he was also looking at his hand in pain. Your eyes went to Umbridge who was smiling.

"Something wrong?" She asked, standing up and walking over to your desk.

"No." You mumbled.

"That's right." Umbridge said. "Because you know, deep down, you deserve to be punished." She said. "Don't you?" She looked at you and Harry, still that afwul smirk on her face.

You and Harry grabbed your bags from the floor and walked to the door of her office.

"Don't tell anybody about this." You heard Umbridge say. You turned around, meeting her eyes once again. "Or else I won't hesitate to go any further. Have a great night." She smiled.

You and Harry walked out of the office. You grabbed your hand, squeezing it lightly to stop the blood from dripping. The walk to the Gryffindor common room was silent, both you and Harry not knowing what to say or do.

You and Harry walked into the common room, noticing that Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George were waiting for you.

"What the hell did she do?" Fred asked as he saw you covering your hand.

"We just had to write some lines." You mumbled, sitting down next to him. Harry sat down next to Hermione, not saying anything at all. He was just staring at the fire in front of him.

"What happened to your hand?" George asked.

"It's nothing." You said, wanting to put it behind your back. Fred grabbed your hand, causing you to whine in pain.