CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

You were sitting in the Hogwarts Express, on your way to the Burrow. You haven't talked since what happened between you and Draco. Your friends tried to start a conversation with you but you just didn't feel the need to talk. You were too hurt to talk about anything.

"I'm so glad this year is over." Ron said as the train started to ride. "I don't think we will ever have a normal year at Hogwarts." Hermione said.

You looked out of the window before you closed your eyes. You just wanted to forget about everything. Just escape from the world you were living in right now.

"Y/N?" You opened your eyes, meeting eyes with Hermione. "We're at King's Cross." She said, giving you a weak smile.

You followed them through the train, passing compartments filled with smiling people, excited for the summer holiday to begin. You passed by a compartment, looking into it. You noticed Draco, Blaise and Theo sitting in it. You stopped for a moment, looking in the compartment.

"You're coming, Y/N?" George asked. You looked at him, giving him a nod.

You looked into the compartment one last time, now meeting eyes with Draco. You quickly looked away from him, following George to Platform 9 3/4.

"My lovely children!" Molly said, giving all of the Weasley's a hug. She gave Hermione a hug before she looked at you. "Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay. It's so nice you're staying with us this summer." She smiled kindly.

You gave her a weak smile. "Y/N, I'm Arthur. Nice to meet you." The man who was standing next to Molly shook your hand. "Nice to meet you." You said. Your voice was weak since you didn't talk that much lately.

As you walked to the Weasley's car you noticed Lucius and Narcissa standing on the platform, waiting for Draco. You gulped as his eyes met yours for a second. Fred quickly grabbed your hand, pulling you with him.

"We're going to have a fun time, I promise." He said, giving you a warm smile. You returned him a weak smile as you stepped into the car, sitting next to him. You laid your head on his shoulder, so tired of everything that had happened the past weeks.

"Welcome to our hose!" Molly said excited, looking at you with that kind smile of hers. "It looks lovely." You said, returning her a smile.

"Go enjoy yourself kids! I'll be making dinner." She said.

"Want to see your room?" Fred and George asked as they looked at you and Hermione.

"Sure." You and Hermione said in unison. You wanted to grab your trunk but Fred pushed your hand away.

"We'll do that for you, ladies." Fred and George said in unison as they grabbed both of your trunks from the floor.

"Gentleman's, you are." Hermione said, causing you to let out a small chuckle.

Hermione looked at you with a smile on her face. "It's nice to see you smiling again."

"We're playing Exploding Snap, you're coming?" Ron shouted from down the stairs. "Give us a minute!" George shouted back. They placed your trunks in the room you and Hermione would be staying in.

"I'm glad you're staying with us, Y/N." Fred said as he closed the door behind you. Hermione and George walked down the stairs, you and Fred following them. "Me too." You smiled at Fred.

The four of you sat down in the living room where Ron was already sitting with Ginny. "Okay so, everyone knows how to play Exploding Snap right?" Ron asked.

Your thoughts were drifting back to the first time you played the game with Draco and Blaise. It was just minutes after you and Draco confessed your feelings to each other. You gulped at the memory, trying to hold back the tears you were feeling.