CHAPTER EIGHT

Your last class of the day was potions. You walked into the class room and took your seat next to Blaise.

"How's my favorite Gryffindor doing?" Blaise asked. You smiled at him. "I'm doing really great. What about you?"

"Oh I bet you're doing great. I heard about you and Diggory." Blaise laughed wiggling his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes. "I can't believe everyone knows already." "This school is just like the Daily Prophet." Blaise said. You laughed and looked around the classroom.

"Where is Draco?" You asked. "Hm?" Blaise looked up from his notes. "Draco? Where is he? He should be here too." You said pointing at the seat he usually sits in. "He said he had to do something 'important' before class started. It's taking pretty long though." Blaise said, his face confused.

Just when he finished his sentence, Draco stormed into the classroom. His lip was bleeding and he looked furious.

"Mr. Malfoy, care to tell us why you are late to my class?" Snape asked.

"No." Draco said plainly, sitting on his seat.

"Well I guess that's detention for you then." Snape said walking back to the front of the classroom.

"Whatever." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Well, karma is great isn't it?" Blaise asked looking back at you. "I guess.." you mumbled.

You looked back at Draco. He was holding a tissue to his bleeding lip. When everyone was concentrated on their assignment you decided to talk with him.

"Draco?" You whispered so professor Snape couldn't hear you. "What do you want?" He asked annoyed. You rolled your eyes. "Just wanted to ask if you're okay."

"I'm fine Y/N."

"Then why is your lip bleeding?" You asked. Draco sighed irritated. "Maybe you should ask that fucking boyfriend of yours ." He said.

"Boyfriend?" You asked furrowing your brows.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Just shut up for a second please." He turned around and started writing his assignment.

What the hell happened?

After class ended you were walking to the library to meet Cedric. He wasn't there yet so you decided to sit down on the couch.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?" You turned around and saw Fred and George standing behind you.

"I'm meeting up with Cedric." You smiled.

"Hm, I think you're at the wrong place then." George said sitting next to you.

"What do you mean? He told me to meet him here." You said confused. "Fred just told me he's in the hospital wing." "Yeah, Malfoy beat him up." Fred said.

"He did what?"

You started to worry. "I'm going there." You said, immediately standing up.

You opened the big doors of the hospital wing and your eyes fell on Cedric. Madam Pomfrey was giving him a potion. After he drank the potion his eyes fell on you.

"Guess you found me." He said, laughing slightly. "I'm sorry for letting you wait in the library Y/N. I didn't know-"

"What happened?" You interrupted him sitting on a chair next to his bed.

"Well, I got beaten up as you can see." Cedric said, a small smile on his face. "This is nothing to laugh about Ced, it's looking really bad." You said. "Sorry, I'm just happy to see you again." A smile grew on your face as his words left his mouth. "I'm happy too. I just thought I would see you without all the bruises and that big egg on your forehead." You laughed.

"Does it hurt?" "It does. But now that you are here it feels a lot better already." Cedric smiled. He put his hand on yours.

"Who did this to you?" You asked, playing with his fingers. "It doesn't matter." He mumbled. "Well I think it matters." You sighed.

"The only thing I know is that it was Malfoy who did it." He sighed. Your eyes grew wide.

"But why?" Cedric shook his head. "I- I don't remember. He hit my head pretty hard you know." Cedric said, still a small smile on his face. "I tried to punch him back but I don't know if I actually hit him or not."

"Are you friends with Malfoy?" Cedric asked after a short silence. "Yeah, at least I thought we were." You sighed.

"It's okay Y/N. He probably had a good reason for it even though I don't remember it." "Yeah.." you mumbled.

Your thoughts were going back at the conversation with Draco where he said he didn't want to see you talking to Cedric again. You remember his furious face in the great hall right after he saw you talking to Cedric. Did he beat him up because of... you?

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" You snapped back into reality looking in Cedric's eyes. "I have to do something." You said standing up.

"That's good. The boy should rest." Madam Pomfrey said, giving Cedric another healing potion.

"I'll come back later tonight okay?" You asked looking back at Cedric. "Already looking forward to it." He said. You smiled at him and walked out of the hospital wing.

Once the doors closed a big sigh left your mouth.

You had to find Draco.