CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"Y/N wake up! It's Christmas!"

You opened your eyes, seeing Hermione standing in front of you. "We have presents." She smiled.

"I'm not really in the mood- for Christmas." You sighed. You looked at your nightstand. The present you wanted to give to Cedric for Christmas was laying there.

"Alright, but come down when you want to okay?" Hermione asked with a slight smile on her face.

As she walked out of the dorm you grabbed the present of your nightstand. It was a book, filled with pictures of you and Cedric.

On every page there was a picture with the memory of it written under it. You looked at his smiling face. Was it all fake?

After a while of being alone, looking through the book you heard a voice.

"Hey Y/N."

You looked up, seeing Harry walking into your dorm. "Hey." You smiled. You closed the book as Harry sat down on your bed.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing at the book. 

You sighed. "Just- something I wanted to give to Cedric for Christmas."

"Oh, sorry for- asking." Harry said, looking at you.

"It's okay." You gave him a weak smile.

"The Christmas feast is about the start and I thought you don't wanna miss that." Harry smiled.

You returned a smile and stood up. "I'll get ready and then I will meet you in the great hall." You said.

Harry nod his head, walking back to the door. "You are coming right?" He asked.

"Yes, I promise." You laughed.

"Good, then I can give you my present afterwards." With a smile on his face Harry closed the door.

You walked to the bathroom and brushed your hair. As you looked into the mirror you noticed your eyes were all red and puffy, from all the crying.

You did have a great night yesterday, after everything that happened. But as soon as you laid on your bed you could only think about Cedric's lips on Cho's.

You put on some clothes and walked out of the dorm. The common room was empty which means that everybody was probably in the great hall already.

Dumbledore organised a feast because everyone was staying at Hogwarts this Christmas because of the tournament.

You closed the door of the common room, seeing Draco standing against the wall.

"There you are." He said. "I didn't see you at the feast so I thought I'd check up on you." Draco said.

You gave him a weak smile as the two of you started walking to the great hall.

"How are you?" Draco asked.

Your eyes met his. "Could've been better." You mumbled.

You walked through the corridors as you suddenly heard a familiar laugh. It was Cedric.

As you walked around the corner you met eyes with him. You gulped as you saw him together with Cho.

"Already replaced me, I see." Cedric scoffed. He narrowed his eyes at Draco.

"Excuse me?" You looked at him in confusion. "You're the one that cheated on me!"

"You're not telling me that you never did something with him before?" Cedric said.