CHAPTER NINE

You walked to the corridors looking for Draco.

"Y/N! How was your date?" You turned around and saw Hermione smiling at you. "Can I tell you later? I need to do something." You said.

"Sure. Can I help you?" She asked. "Have you seen Draco anywhere? I need to talk to him." You said still looking around. "I just saw him and Blaise. They were walking around by the forest." Hermione said. "Thank you, see you later!" You waved at her and made your way outside.

In the distance you saw Draco and Blaise sitting by a tree. Looks like they are studying.

Blaise was the first one to notice you. "Hey Y/N! Missed me so much you came looking for me?" Blaise laughed.

"Draco, can we talk?"

Draco looked up. "Sure." He mumbled.

"I'll see you guys later then I guess." Blaise stood up and started to walk away. "Please don't kill each other I love you both to much for that." You smiled at Blaise as he made his way back to the castle.

"Why did you do it?" You asked when Blaise was out of sight.

"Did what?" Draco asked.

You rolled your eyes at sat down opposite of him. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." You sighed. "I just saw Cedric in the hospital wing covered in bruises. I guess you have something to do with it." You said pointing at his lip that was still big from the punch.

"He deserved it." Draco scoffed.

"He didn't even do anything to you!" You said in disbelieve.

"Why are you still talking and hanging out with him while I asked you not to?"

"He's my fucking friend Draco! Friends talk and hang out with each other." You were so furious with him.

"I asked you for a reason!" Now Draco was shouting too. "Then what is that reason you're talking about?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"He only wants to snog you Y/N! Don't you see that?" Draco asked. "Why do you care so much?" You furrowed your brows.

Draco rolled his eyes at me. "Haven't you heard the stories? He slept with almost every girl at Hogwarts. He's seeing you as another toy." Draco said.

"I don't believe you." You mumbled.

"Then don't. I guess you will find out soon enough." Draco hissed and stood up. "Have fun with your new pretty boyfriend. Don't come to me when he breaks your heart."

You stood up facing Draco again.

"Don't act like this is my fault! You started all of this. You've only been hurting me since I got here. I thought it would be fun to be on the same school as my bestfriend!" You shouted. You felt your breath getting heavy.

"You didn't start this?" Draco started laughing.

"You're flirting with every fucking guy on this school Y/N! Diggory, Zabini, Potter, the Weaslebe twins. I don't remember my bestfriend being a whore!" Draco hissed.

After the words left his mouth his eyes grew wide.

"Excuse me?"

"Y/N. I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"I think I've heard enough." You said turning around to walk away.

"Y/N please, I-"

"Get lost Draco." You walked away. You felt tears in your eyes, probably from all the screaming. Once you entered the castle you felt the tears on your cheek.

"Y/N! I've been looking for you. Wait- are you crying?" Your eyes met Harry's. You quickly wiped your tears from your cheeks.

"I'm fine. Why where you looking for me?" You asked.

Harry looked confused for a second but started talking again.

"Cedric wanted to see you. He's already out of the hospital wing." You nod. "Where is he?" "Hufflepuff common room I guess." Harry said. "Thank you, Harry." You started to make your way to the common room.

"If there's anything you want to talk about you can always talk to me you know?" You heard Harry say. You turned around and smiled at him. "That means a lot. But believe me I'm fine." You lied. Harry gave you a smile and walked away.

When you arrived at the Hufflepuff common room you found Cedric leaning against the wall.

"Hey Y/N!" A smile grew on his face. "Hey Ced, how is your head?" You smiled and gave him a hug. "Got a pretty bad headache actually but I'm doing fine." Cedric said.

"Did you do what you had to do?" Cedric asked. "Yeah- I- I did." You mumbled.

"Is everything okay?" You nod quickly.

"Maybe you should rest Cedric. It's better for your head and I have much homework to do anyway." You said.

"I actually wanted to tell you something." Cedric said.

"What is it?" You furrowed your brows.

"I was thinking of putting my name in the goblet of fire." Cedric said smiling proudly.

"You want to do what?" You asked. Cedric looked confused.

"Sorry. I think it's really brave of you to do but it's really dangerous you know that right?" You said. Cedric nod. "I know but I can handle that Y/N." He smiled. You smiled back at him.

"Well I'm proud of you. As long as you don't die I think you should do it." You laughed. "Ofcourse I'm not going to die." Cedric said. "I'm to strong for that." He said showing his muscles. "Hm, can't find the muscles you're trying to show." You teased. Cedric started laughing. "I hate you."

"No you love me." You said pushing him playfully. Cedric mumbled something you couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" You asked. "Uh- nothing. I think I have to rest. My head is spinning." Cedric said.

You nod your head and gave him a hug. "Be careful." You said. "See you later Y/N." He smiled at you. You walked away from Cedric and as soon as you were alone again your thoughts were going back to Draco.

You made your way back to the Gryffindor common room and walked up to your dorm. Luckily no one was there.

You sighed and sat on your bed. The letter from your parents still unopened. You took the envelope and opened it. You started to read.

Dear Y/N,

Are you enjoying your time at Hogwarts? We bet you and Draco are having a lot of fun in Slytherin. We'd like to invite you over to the Malfoy Manor this weekend. We heard of the Triwizard Tournament which means that this weekend is the only weekend we can see you. You can't come home with Christmas because of the Tournament so your mother, the Malfoys and I decided it would be a good time to have our daughter and their son over to hear all the stories of Hogwarts so far. You can use the floo powder. See you this weekend sweetheart. We're looking forward to see you and Draco again.

Love,
Y/D/N and Y/M/N

You slowly read the letter again. Did this really had to happen now? You sighed and laid down on your bed.

That was going to be a long weekend.