CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

You held your breath as the footsteps were coming closer. As the person turned around the corner you immediately noticed it was not Umbridge or Filch.

"Draco." You said.

His eyes were glaring at Fred who was still standing in front of you, his hands on each side of your head and his body pushed against yours to cover you up if Umbridge would come.

"Back the fuck off, Weasley." Draco hissed.

You noticed what he must think about this so you quickly moved away from the wall. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

His eyes that were glaring at Fred were now looking at you. "I came to check up on you actually but I see that you are-" His eyes went to Fred again. "Busy."

"Draco, it's not-"

"Why were you two sneaking around?" Draco interrupted you.

You looked at Fred with worry in your eyes. At the beginning of the DA meeting everyone promised not to tell anyone about the lessons unless it's someone from the DA itself.

"Well?" Draco asked.

"She was just helping me and George with a prank." Fred said.

"Was pushing her against a wall part of the prank?" Draco asked.

"Draco, we've talked about this." You said as you wanted to take his hand. He lightly pushed it away as he turned around.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said before he walked away. A sigh left your mouth.

"I'm sorry." Fred said.

"It's not your fault." You mumbled. "Let's just get to the common room. This day was to much." You said as the two of you started to continue your ways. You finally walked into the common room, closing the door behind you.

"I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow, Freddie." You said.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Fred said.

You wanted to walk up the stairs as Fred interrupted you by calling your name. You turned your head, meeting his eyes again.

"Don't overthink too much and if you need anything you know where to find me." He said with a soft smile on his face.

You smiled at him as you gave him a small nod. "Thank you, Fred. Goodnight." You walked into your dorm, noticing that Hermione's wasn't there.

You quickly changed into your pajamas and brushed your teeth before you laid down on your bed.

As soon as you closed your eyes all kind of thoughts were going through your head. You couldn't stop thinking about your mother.

*•*•*•*•*•*

The next morning you put on your robes before you made your way to the Great Hall. You didn't get any sleep last night because you couldn't stop thinking about what happened to your mother and about Draco.

As you walked towards the Gryffindor table you noticed all your friends were already there, laughing and talking loudly.

"Hey." You mumbled, sitting down between Fred and George.

"Jeez, Y/N. You look like shit." Ron said.

"Shut up, Ron." Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't sleep much last night." You said, giving them an apologetic smile. You stared down at your plate, not feeling hungry at all. Seeing the food made you even more nauseous than you already were feeling.