CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE

You just woke up before you walked to the bathroom. As you were checking yourself in the mirror you noticed your eyes were still red and puffy because of all the crying. You sighed as you splashed some cold water into your face.

You grabbed your wand from your night stand and made your way out of the common room to meet with Harry and the rest of the people that wanted to join. It was already late which means that the corridors were mostly empty.

You hade to make sure that Filch didn't see you as you turned around the corner, towards the wall of the Room of Requirement. You stood in front of the wall as suddenly the door appeared. You looked over your shoulders a second time before you stepped inside of the room.

"You're here." Hermione smiled as she pulled you into a quick hug. "You're okay?" She whispered softly, probably noticing your puffy eyes.

You shook your head slightly before you walked over to stand beside George. "Sorry for being late." You said as some people were staring at you.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Neville asked, causing even more people to look at you. Those words always did something to you. You felt tears started to well up in your eyes again.

"I'm fine." You said, the words coming out of your mouth as a shaky breath. You were trying to hold back your tears as your eyes met Fred's who was now standing in front of you.

"What did Draco do to hurt you this time?" He asked. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you looked at him in disbelieve.

"Fred, now is not the good time." Harry said.

Fred ignored Harry as he looked back at you. "Did he let you down again?" Fred asked as he sarcastically pouted his lips.

"Fred, shut up you bloody idiot!" Ron yelled, causing Fred to startle. You started to feel uncomfortable as now all eyes were on you.

You cleared your throat as you looked around the group. "I- uh- I look like this because I have got some bad news today." You said, pointing to your red puffy eyes. "My mother has passed away. She was murdered by Voldemort or one of his followers." You said.

You heard some gasps around the group.

"But I don't want you guys to feel sorry about me, I'll be fine." You said, a small smile on your face.

It was silent before Harry cleared his throat. "Shall we start then?"

As Harry was setting things up with Hermione you were talking to Luna and Ginny. You felt someone tapping your shoulder, causing you to turn around.

"Fred." You mumbled, meeting his eyes.

He scratched the back of his neck as he looked at you. "Sorry- uh- for what I said. I didn't know what was going on and, yeah. I'm really sorry." He mumbled.

You wanted to say something but Harry interrupted you.

"Alright, so- stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal." Harry said as he looked around the group. "It's a wizard's bread and butter, really." Harry had a small smile on his face as his eyes fell on Nigel.

"C'mon, Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry said as he took some steps back.

"You want me to use it on you?" Nigel asked as his eyes grew wide.

"It's okay." Harry said. "We're here to learn. Show me what you've got." He said.

With a hint of hesitation in his eyes, Nigel raised his wand. "Stupefy!"

Harry flew backwards, landing on his back as everyone started clapping. "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry smiled as he stood up. "Alright, I want you to make pairs and do what Nigel and I just did." He said.