CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

"Last one to jump into the lake has to do the dishes!" Fred shouted. Him and George started to run away, everyone running behind them like crazy.

You were running last, Ron just a few meters in front of you.

"You'll never catch up with me, Y/N!" Ron shouted, looking back at you with a huge grin. Because he didn't look forward he couldn't see the branch that was laying in the grass. "Ah!" He yelled as he fell down in the grass.

You laughed as you passed by. "Never catch up with you, huh?" You teased. Ron wanted to grab your ankle but you were too quick for him, running to the lake. You jumped into it, hearing everyone laugh as you came above the surface again.

"Ron, you loser!" Fred shouted.

He jumped into the lake, rolling his eyes as he scoffed. "She was lucky." He mumbled.

You laughed as you wanted to swam to Hermione but before you reached her you were being pushed down into the water by someone. As you came above the surface again you noticed Fred smirking at you.

"You little-"

Before you could finish your sentence he pushed you down under again. "I hate you." You said, a small grin on your face as his eyes met yours again.

"No you love me." He teased as he ruffled through your wet hair. You tried to push him down but he was too strong for you. He dived under water as you were looking around for him.

Suddenly you felt something under the water before you were being raised into the air. You looked down, seeing Fred's head. You were sitting on his shoulders.

"Who wants to fight?" He asked challenging as he looked around the group. Hermione let out a little scream as she was raised into the air by George, now sitting on his shoulders.

"Put me down!" She yelled, laughs leaving her mouth. As Hermione kept slapping George on his head, Fred walked over to them as silent as he could.

"We're supposed to fight them, Hermione." George said as he tried to escape from Hermione's slap.

"Attack!" Fred yelled, causing Hermione to look up in shock. You gave her a light push causing her to almost fell into the water.

"Ooh, now it's on!" She said. "Grab them, George!"

George started walking over to you, you and Fred running away. Fred suddenly stopped, causing Hermione and George to bump into you. As George almost fell into the water you gave Hermione one last push which causes her to fall of his shoulders.

"We won!" Fred said, picking you of his shoulders. He held you in his arms as he looked down at you with a grin on his face.

"This was unfair, we weren't prepared!" George protested.

"Oh shut up, Georgie. Can't take your loss?" You teased. Ginny started laughing as she stepped out of the water. You looked back at Fred, noticing that he was still holding you.

"You know I can swim for myself, right?" You laughed. His eyes were moving to your lips as he cleared his throat akwardly. "Yeah, sorry." He let go of you, swimming away to George.

"Y/N, you want to go bake a cake with us?" You looked to the edge of the lake, meeting eyes with Ginny and Hermione. "Ron has to do the dishes anyway so we better use a lot of stuff in the kitchen." Ginny laughed.

"I hate you guys." Ron scoffed as he dived back under the water. You stepped out of the lake, walking behind Ginny and Hermione back to the kitchen.

"This took longer than I thought it would take." Hermione said. She just put the cake in the oven.

"That's because Ginny didn't understand how much milk she needed to put it." You laughed, causing Ginny to push you playfully.