CHAPTER SEVENTY

this chapter contains sexual content so if you're not comfortable with that feel free to skip the chapter.

The next morning you woke up, with a headache of course. "I'll never drink anymore." You mumbled to yourself.

"Me neither."

Your head shot up as you heard the voice. "Ron?"

You saw him laying in Hermione's bed, without Hermione. "Did you sleep here?" You asked.

Hermione walked out of the bathroom. You immediately noticed hickeys on her neck. A smirk appeared on your face as you looked at her, her cheeks getting red.

"Y/N, I didn't think you would be awake already. I'm sorry-"

"It's fine, Hermione." You laughed. "I assume you had a better night than me." You mumbled.

"So something did happen!" She said. "I already thought you were acting weird yesterday. What is it?" She asked.

You looked at Ron who was passed out again as a sigh left your mouth. You told Hermione everything about your drunk ass sitting on Fred's lap, Draco confronting you and him leaving with Tess while he's clearly being mad at you.

"Well, that's a lot." Hermione mumbled.

"Tell me about it." You sighed. "I feel so stupid."

"Just talk with him." Ron groaned. "Your lady problems are annoying."

You laughed a little at his words as you looked back at Hermione. "You should go talk with him. Explain him that you didn't mean anything with Fred." She said.

"I know." You mumbled. "I'm just scared he doesn't want to see me."

"Of course he wants to see you, you're his girlfriend." Hermione said.

You nod your head slowly as you stood up. "You're right. I have to tell him." You said.

Hermione cheered. "And keep wearing that dress, I think he'll love it." She laughed.

"You should get drunk more often." You laughed as you walked towards the door. "Wish me luck." You walked out of your dorm, noticing people laying in the common room, probably passed out.

The corridors were empty as you made your way to the Slytherin common room.

"Y/N, I was looking for you." Blaise grabbed your wrist.

"I was just about to see Draco." You mumbled.

"He wasn't with Tess last night." Blaise said. You felt a feeling of relief going through your body. You knew Draco wouldn't do anything with her but you were more scared of Tess. What she said, she wouldn't hesitate to steal him away from you.

"I don't know if he's still upset, he didn't talk much." Blaise said.

"I'll go talk with him, thank you Blaise." You said. "No problem, good luck." He gave you a quick hug before he continued his way to you don't even know where.

"Pureblood." You said as you stood in front of the portrait. It swung open before you walked in. The common room was silent as probably everyone was still asleep. It was early and the party only ended two hours ago. You made your way to Draco's dorm, knocking on his door.

No answer.

You knocked again. As you wanted to walk away you heard a door being opened, causing you to look back and meet eyes with Draco.

"Draco, I'm-"

He interrupted you by grabbing your wrist and pulling you into his dorm.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I was drunk and stupid and I didn't mean to-"