Page 5

"How he look ?" She asked excited.
"Girl who cares how he look."
I rolled my eyes as I licked my blunt together.
"Girl you are so up tight...maybe you need some dick like your momma!" She snapped at me.
"No, I'm not popping this pussy until I'm married.." I said flipping my long weave.
"Whatever Grandma!!" Zulia said laughing , "Your missing out, sex is so much fun."
"Let me miss out then, I like being a virgin."
I past the blunt to Zulia after I rolled it up, "Speaking of sex, I just saw yo boo Hundo .."
"Bitch I know, because you got weed.." Zulia smacked her lips.
I laughed at her and shook my head , "I know you know , I just wanted to make you mad."
"Well, you did...fuck him..that short fat bitch burnt me!" She snapped tapping the blunt then passing it to me.
She let out a cough, "Then going to say I gave it to him ..like how ? I only was fucking him at the time."
I shook my head , "See, exactly why I'm staying pure."
Zulia pulled out a cigarette, "Bitch, At least get your Pussy ate ...damn."
We sat back and laughed as we got tree high.

I got back in the house around 12 midnight.
I was so high and tired.
I notice the Audi was gone so that mean her little boyfriend had left.
She was sitting in the kitchen with a wine glass in a robe.
"Baby , look...I'm..."
I cut her off, "Momma, I'm tired ok."
I ran upstairs and into my room. I had to get ready for school the next day.

At school, I sat in the study room during lunch to study for my chemistry test.
I needed to keep my grades up so I could get into the University Of Pennsylvania . It was my dream school to become a doctor. I just couldn't wait to get out of Ohio because I hated it.