Page 173

"We both was having sex with her around the same time. But , it don't matter Storm, this was before I met you and plus, you are still fucking Charles!"
I was trying to comprehend what was being said.
I laid against the wall as tears filled my eyes, "Are you serious ?" I asked in denial.
The room was quite, then Sam and Angel started laughing.
Ava was looking at the floor rubbing her stomach.
"Everybody in this room is sick!" I yelled then ran out into the hall way.
I ran all the way down to the lobby when my phone rang, "Charles."
I ignored it and ran to my car.
I was thinking to myself all the way home like, Why were they all in the room together? What were they talking about before I showed up? Why haven't Charles been calling or visiting Zeek and I ?
I lefted with hell of questions un answered.

I couldn't think straight. I couldn't do my homework or study.
I kept crying and thinking to hard.
I liked Alex, and I really wanted him to help me get over Charles.
Everything always fuck up when it comes to my happiness.
I was so hurt.
Everything was all over the place.
I called Zulia, and told her everything she missed.
About My mom, Charles, Ava,Angel,Sam,Landen,Fanny,and Alex.
We talked for hours while I cried.
I was so depressed that I was even smoking a cigarette that Hundo lefted when he was living with me.
"Wow." Zulia said plainly.
"I know right?" I said putting the cigarette out on my coffee table.
The cigarette was relaxing me but, it made my head hurt and I was light headed.
"I'm sorry all this happened while I was away, I wish I could turn back time to change everything."
I left out a laugh, "Girl, I feel like things didn't start getting bad until I met Charles. He literally, changed my whole life."
"I agree." Zulia said, "A lot of stuff happened after you got pregnant."
We got silent for a minute.
"Aye, are you going to get your tooth replaced ?" Zulia asked.
I told her the fight story between Angel and I.
"Yeah, I was thinking when I get a new job, I'm going to get it done."
A knock came upon my door.
I hurried to the door hoping it was Charles, but it was Fanny with Zeek in her arms.