Page 148

"What ? I see a lot happened yesterday! I can't keep up with you!" Fanny said as a joke.
She pulled out her phone, "I'm about to call Landen. I'm going to have him take you to your car."
I smiled, "That would be great."

Landen pulled up in his silver Malibu blasting some CHEIF KEEF.
I got in.
"What happened to your face ?" He asked staring at me with a worried look.
"I was in a....fight yesterday." I said embarrassed.
"You ok ?" He asked pulling off.
I nodded and looked out the window.
"Where you going miss lady?" He asked turning the music down.
"ANTS." I said dry.
"Aint you a little to young for ANTS ?" He asked with a little laugh.
I rolled my eyes, "Look, thank you for taking me, I'll pay you when I have the money." I changed the subject.
"Look sweet heart, you don't have to pay me."

We pulled up to the club.
It was a empty car lot.
My car wasn't even there.
"Shit!!NO!" I yelled jumping out the car.
I banged on the club door to see if Ava's dad would come to the door.
No answer.
I cried as I walked back to Landen's car.
"Damn shorty." He said pulling off, " maybe the tow Company grabbed it. You want to call the local towing company around here?"
I shrugged, "a things can't get any worse, so why not ? But my phone was stolen so can you call it for me?"
He shook his head, "Girl, you a hand full I swear."
He went on Google on his phone and looked up the closest towing place.
"Do you guys have a silver Toyota Land Cruiser?"
I looked over at Landen as he talked to the people over the phone.
He nodded, then looked over at me, "Ok..."
He muted the phone, "They said they towed it this morning, because the owner of the club didn't want it sitting out there anymore. It will be 350 to get it out and it goes up 20 dollars a day."
I smacked my teeth and cried some more, "Just hang up! I don't have that kind of money! I still have to buy me a new phone!" I snapped.