Page 7

When I got home, I went to my room and put on my pajamas.
I turned my tv on to B.E.T and started right on my homework.
After I finished my homework , I went in my mom's room and grabbed her credit card off her dresser and notice a stack of Magnum condoms next to it.
Disgusting !! I snatched the card, and hurried to my room to call Pizza Hut.
Soon as the pizza arrived, Zulia texted me.
"I just left Hundo's crib, I got a 3.5 of loud, come get me."
Yes ! We was finna get tree high ! That's all I was thinking .
I waited to eat my pizza because I wanted to eat it while high.
I wish Zulia had a damn car so I do not have to pick her up everytime.
After picking Zulia up, we road back to my house playing MONEY BAG YO on the radio.
"So where we smoking ? Back yard ?" Zulia asked jumping down out my car.
I nodded , "Best way for my mom not to smell it."
We sat in the backyard at the patio table.
"I wish my mom had a steady great paying job like your momma so she can buy me at suv." Zulia said out of nowhere.
"It's not all that...I barley see my mom." I said sadly as I rolled the blunt.
"Yea...but she makes 6 figures a year..and she drives a bens..it's worth it." Zulia explained.
I shrugged .
I'm used to my momma working everyday since I was a small kid.
Same job .
My dad was a record label producer, which caused him to travel a lot on planes.
The reason that he died in a plane crash to began with.
He produced a lot of major music artists.
My momma is the manager of Fendi clothing company.
The place that makes the clothes and ships it off to different stores.
So I get a lot of the clothes for free.
I sometimes give some clothes to Zulia.