Page 70

My mom hugged me so tightly when I swung open the door to let her in.
I slightly hugged her back.
"Umm..so ..about your baby daddy."
I stopped my momma, "he is not ! My baby daddy momma.." I sat on the couch, "I lied."
She let out a big breath of relief, "wow ok..good because..."
I cut her off, "Momma...I know everything."
She sat next to me on the couch, "Well, did you have sex with him ?" She asked me shaking her leg.
I shook my head , "No..I only seen him in person a few times."
She let out another breath, "Thank god! Ok..so who is the baby daddy then Storm?"
I looked at the floor, then I looked at the couch, "Thanks for the couch by the way." I changed the subject.
"Your welcome."she smiled.
I looked down at her hand, and I noticed the ring Charles gave her.
My heart dropped.
"Momma ?so ...you are getting married to Charles?"
She stood up and looked at me teary eyed.
She then looked at her ring, and started rubbing it.
"Yeah...yes. I'm sorry if that bothers you Storm but, I am. I'm grown and you have your own place now. I don't understand why your not happy for me. I thought you liked Charles as a step dad."
I stood up , "Momma ! He is not my step dad ! I'm .....im ..." she put her hand on my shoulders, "Look Storm..."
I cut her off, "I ! Just miss my daddy ok ! I wish you were with him and not Charles..it.....doesn't feel right, ok."
We both were silent.
She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed through my hair.
"It's the hormones." My momma suggested to me.
"You will be ok about this in a few months."
I pulled away from her, "momma..can you please show yourself out please."
I gave her a dirty look and then went in my room and slammed the door.
I listened for her to walk out before I laid across my blow up bed.
She slammed the door so hard. I knew she was mad but, I was pissed too.